I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKING, DEATH SD-CARD, DEATH OR MESSING YOUR MOBILE, FOR BEST FOLLOW STEPS ONE BY ONE AND CAREFULLY.
YOU ARE DOING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ACCEPTED - ✔ GO FORWARD
NOT ACCEPTED - ✖ BYE BYE .
****** END OF DISCLAMER *******
HEY GUYS WATS UP??? HOWS YOUR NINJA 4.
IF YOU GET BORED OF SAME BOOT ANIMATION AND NO SOUND and WANT TO CHANGE IT , THEN YOU REACHED AT CORRECT CORNER . IF NOT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE .
2. APP- ROOT BROWSER , TERMINAL EMULATER.
3. SCRIPT - bootsnd.sh
4. FILES - bootanimation.zip , boot.wav , android_audio.mp3 :: LINUX IS CASE SENSITIVE SO FILE NAME SHOULD lowercase ::
1. Download bootsnd.sh.txt ( rename it to bootsnd.sh ) , bootanimation.zip , bootsound.zip and put it on root of your sdcard. "/sdcard", now extract " bootsound.zip " in sdcard. NOW YOU HAVE THREE FILES - bootanimation.zip , boot.wav , android_audio.mp3.
2. open terminal emulator (download from google play store, its free) , and type following code -
> if everything will be fine it will not show any output, if error coming or showing message -
" no such user root:shell "
IT IS FINE NOW, CLOSE TERMINAL.
3. OPEN ROOT BROWSER (R/W) THEN CHECK FOLLOWING FILES & make sure the file has transfered over-
You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?