Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 44,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask the question! [N7100 and other variants]

Tip us?

Chayangkul99
Old
(Last edited by Chayangkul99; 15th January 2013 at 12:39 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Default [NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask the question! [N7100 and other variants]

ASK THE QUESTION [NOOB FRIENDLY]

I am not a full time developer! So do not request any roms or apps from me. I only make roms for my self and friends.

This thread is created to help members [noobs] to understand more about android and the device itself.

I decided to create this thread because the developers already have enough work to do, they wont be able to answer all questions from members [noobs].
I only owns the N7100 (galaxy note international model), but i will try by best to answer all of your questions using my experiences .

*** My time zone is GMT +7 (remember this)***
Check out my guides here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2055827

Thanks to these following members who helped me answer questions in this thread:
ObenDevin - Thanks to him for helping me answer lots of questions
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Chayangkul99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chayangkul99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Reserved!

Chayangkul99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Reserved!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chayangkul99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

limital
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can you pls help me with my phone? I'm unable to flash anything onto it to get it working again :/ Gets stuck at boot no recovery only download mode. Counter goes up when i flash custom things but binary and system do not change to official when i flash stock rom. Tried many things. Here you can read more about it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2040464

Grateful for any help :/
The Following User Says Thank You to limital For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chayangkul99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by limital View Post
Can you pls help me with my phone? I'm unable to flash anything onto it to get it working again :/ Gets stuck at boot no recovery only download mode. Counter goes up when i flash custom things but binary and system do not change to official when i flash stock rom. Tried many things. Here you can read more about it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2040464

Grateful for any help :/
Firstly, is your device rooted? have you got cwm installed in your device before not being able to boot? If yes i recommend you to try and reflash the file and stock firmware through odin. MAKE SURE that it is for you device! [eg. for n7100 and not for n7105]
The Following User Says Thank You to Chayangkul99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tacchan23
Old
Thanks Meter 95
The stock browser doesn't have anymore the "zoom on the side" feature on XXDLK7? or is it custom rom specific? any way to get it back?
Thanks^^
The Following User Says Thank You to tacchan23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

monkey sausage
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi have posted this but not gwtting any joy...please can you have a look...attached
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1355939543129.jpg
Views:	2644
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1576551  
XDA simply the best
The Following User Says Thank You to monkey sausage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chayangkul99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey sausage View Post
Hi have posted this but not gwtting any joy...please can you have a look...attached
Hi, your screenshot does not give me the information about your device model but not about other things, can you please go into you status and send me your device status, also please send me the whole picture of your "about device."

Chayangkul99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacchan23 View Post
The stock browser doesn't have anymore the "zoom on the side" feature on XXDLK7? or is it custom rom specific? any way to get it back?
Thanks^^
Should get chrome :P hahaha but anyways, there is a possibilty that it is rom specific but that is very unlikely, as developers would not really wanna touch the stock browser as normally i would see they would add an alternative browser such as chrome to their roms. To get the feature back you might need to push the app from the previous rom/version you were using.

ankur47463
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey sausage View Post
Just try restarting your phone...

I had faced the same problem once and rebooting it solved that...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
XDA Won't Charge You Anything For Pressing Thanks Button...

Phone - Galaxy S 4 - I9500
ROM - Omega v5.0
Kernel - Perseus Alpha 2.1

Hats Off To ::indie::

Previous Phones -
Nokia 1108 -> Nokia 6680 -> Nokia N-Gage -> Nokia N73 -> Nokia 5233 -> Nokia N73 -> Nokia E52 -> Samsung Galaxy Note -> Samsung Galaxy Note 2 -> Samsung Galaxy S 4

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ankur47463 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]