Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][03.23.13] CyanogenMod 10 on HTC DNA; Audio WIP)

OP drewX2

23rd February 2013, 08:31 AM   |  #501  
Flag Los Altos
Thanks Meter: 110

610 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewX2

I assume its CM10.1, however it seems like a mountain.. We'll see how things progress as more starts to work on CM10. I tend to flip back and forth between the two

Sounds good to me. Thanks buddy!
23rd February 2013, 09:53 AM   |  #502  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 576

1,786 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.0 on HTC DNA [Updated: 02.22.13; some radio progress]
Does some radio progress mean wifi work ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 02:43 PM   |  #503  
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 17

154 posts
More
Some.... I cant wait

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 04:14 PM   |  #504  
Flag Sharpsville, PA
Thanks Meter: 42

847 posts
More
Holy fuggggg. This is exciting news!
23rd February 2013, 05:21 PM   |  #505  
Thanks Meter: 12

42 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathophobia

I think that everyone should just let drew do whatever he likes. He is doing this for free so learn some patience. Aosp will come when it is done. If you want it faster then help out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Why do people on here feel the need to defend devs so hardcore, they're grown men (most). They know we are thankful. If you look at the OP he asked us for our opinion on what he should tackle first. No need to puff out your chest brah. And I'll be the first to admit, even though I've tried multiple times, as much as I'd love to help out, I just can't, its far above me.

But on topic, thats good to know about the ril being the same. Im down for whatever ever he wants to put out but it just seems to make sense to finish the one thats the closest then start on the 10.1.

The thing I've come to love about android is that ANYTHING is possible on these phones, it just takes time and patients. I'm sure before its all said and done, we'll have everything our little hearts desire, this phone deserves it. Such a beast.
Last edited by TGreg104; 23rd February 2013 at 05:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TGreg104 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:05 PM   |  #506  
Thanks Meter: 21

188 posts
More
I agree. Everyone isn't a troll. Devs can chose to address the post or ignore it, and the post might help the dev get an idea of what their audience wants.

RIL progress is great news! I can't wait to see CM working on this great device! Keep up the great work drew!
23rd February 2013, 06:28 PM   |  #507  
Thanks Meter: 36

141 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgreg104

why do people on here feel the need to defend devs so hardcore, they're grown men (most). They know we are thankful. If you look at the op he asked us for our opinion on what he should tackle first. No need to puff out your chest brah. And i'll be the first to admit, even though i've tried multiple times, as much as i'd love to help out, i just can't, its far above me.

But on topic, thats good to know about the ril being the same. Im down for whatever ever he wants to put out but it just seems to make sense to finish the one thats the closest then start on the 10.1.

The thing i've come to love about android is that anything is possible on these phones, it just takes time and patients. I'm sure before its all said and done, we'll have everything our little hearts desire, this phone deserves it. Such a beast.

+1000000000000000000000000000000
23rd February 2013, 07:00 PM   |  #508  
Thanks Meter: 312

1,305 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGreg104

Why do people on here feel the need to defend devs so hardcore, they're grown men (most). They know we are thankful. If you look at the OP he asked us for our opinion on what he should tackle first. No need to puff out your chest brah. And I'll be the first to admit, even though I've tried multiple times, as much as I'd love to help out, I just can't, its far above me.

The thing I've come to love about android is that ANYTHING is possible on these phones, it just takes time and patients. I'm sure before its all said and done, we'll have everything our little hearts desire, this phone deserves it. Such a beast.

Mainly because most people on these forums are ungrateful. The devs may be grown men/women however you can only take so much. I've watched numerous devs walk away from here due to repeated condescending posts. Hell even some in this phones development. So yeah, I will Always back a dev. Nothing to do with "puffing my chest" but everything to do with common courtesy. These devs don't have to do Anything for us. They could mod their own phones and leave us to dry. Instead they share. That's all it is.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idkwhothatis123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 07:13 PM   |  #509  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 105

740 posts
More
CM 10 on this device will be wicked. Very excited to see the continuing progress!!
23rd February 2013, 07:18 PM   |  #510  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 490

717 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123

Mainly because most people on these forums are ungrateful. The devs may be grown men/women however you can only take so much. I've watched numerous devs walk away from here due to repeated condescending posts. Hell even some in this phones development. So yeah, I will Always back a dev. Nothing to do with "puffing my chest" but everything to do with common courtesy. These devs don't have to do Anything for us. They could mod their own phones and leave us to dry. Instead they share. That's all it is.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD

i have a question for you...sup with the donate button ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, dna, dxl, monarudo
Previous Thread Next Thread