5,600,919 Members 42,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][03.23.13] CyanogenMod 10 on HTC DNA; Audio WIP)

Tip us?

azndan2
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewX2 View Post
I assume its CM10.1, however it seems like a mountain.. We'll see how things progress as more starts to work on CM10. I tend to flip back and forth between the two
Sounds good to me. Thanks buddy!
Sent from my NO ONE CARES WHAT PHONE/ROM/KERNEL/SPACESHIP you have STOP CLOGGING UP THE FORUM WITH YOUR EXCESSIVELY LONG SIGNATURES

Dri94
Old
Thanks Meter 544

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.0 on HTC DNA [Updated: 02.22.13; some radio progress]

Does some radio progress mean wifi work ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CHRISTOPHERg
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.0 on HTC DNA [Updated: 02.22.13; some radio progress]

Some.... I cant wait

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

LG G2 D802
HTC One
HTC Droid DNA Viper---Past
HTC One S JB-----Past
HTC One XL AOKP -----Past
Samsung Galaxy Note, MIUI 2.8.3 Vengance -Past
Samsung Galaxy Nexus, AOKP Build 36----Past
HTC Jetstream El Diablo LTE
HTC Inspire IceCold v8.0--Past
HTC EVO view HC. S-OFF, Rooted--Past
HTC Aria CM9--Past

Shamrock13
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Holy fuggggg. This is exciting news!

TGreg104
Old
(Last edited by TGreg104; 23rd February 2013 at 04:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathophobia View Post
I think that everyone should just let drew do whatever he likes. He is doing this for free so learn some patience. Aosp will come when it is done. If you want it faster then help out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Why do people on here feel the need to defend devs so hardcore, they're grown men (most). They know we are thankful. If you look at the OP he asked us for our opinion on what he should tackle first. No need to puff out your chest brah. And I'll be the first to admit, even though I've tried multiple times, as much as I'd love to help out, I just can't, its far above me.

But on topic, thats good to know about the ril being the same. Im down for whatever ever he wants to put out but it just seems to make sense to finish the one thats the closest then start on the 10.1.

The thing I've come to love about android is that ANYTHING is possible on these phones, it just takes time and patients. I'm sure before its all said and done, we'll have everything our little hearts desire, this phone deserves it. Such a beast.
Heed my words: underclock your DNA

OG Droid
Droid Charge
Galaxy Nexus
Droid DNA
The Following User Says Thank You to TGreg104 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atishpatel2012
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I agree. Everyone isn't a troll. Devs can chose to address the post or ignore it, and the post might help the dev get an idea of what their audience wants.

RIL progress is great news! I can't wait to see CM working on this great device! Keep up the great work drew!

FeaR_x_KhAoS
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgreg104 View Post
why do people on here feel the need to defend devs so hardcore, they're grown men (most). They know we are thankful. If you look at the op he asked us for our opinion on what he should tackle first. No need to puff out your chest brah. And i'll be the first to admit, even though i've tried multiple times, as much as i'd love to help out, i just can't, its far above me.

But on topic, thats good to know about the ril being the same. Im down for whatever ever he wants to put out but it just seems to make sense to finish the one thats the closest then start on the 10.1.

The thing i've come to love about android is that anything is possible on these phones, it just takes time and patients. I'm sure before its all said and done, we'll have everything our little hearts desire, this phone deserves it. Such a beast.
+1000000000000000000000000000000
Phones - Moto X XT1060 ( Rooted stock )
- HTC Droid DNA S-OFF ENG HBOOT
- DROID Razr HD XT926 Unlocked

idkwhothatis123
Old
Thanks Meter 287

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGreg104 View Post
Why do people on here feel the need to defend devs so hardcore, they're grown men (most). They know we are thankful. If you look at the OP he asked us for our opinion on what he should tackle first. No need to puff out your chest brah. And I'll be the first to admit, even though I've tried multiple times, as much as I'd love to help out, I just can't, its far above me.

The thing I've come to love about android is that ANYTHING is possible on these phones, it just takes time and patients. I'm sure before its all said and done, we'll have everything our little hearts desire, this phone deserves it. Such a beast.
Mainly because most people on these forums are ungrateful. The devs may be grown men/women however you can only take so much. I've watched numerous devs walk away from here due to repeated condescending posts. Hell even some in this phones development. So yeah, I will Always back a dev. Nothing to do with "puffing my chest" but everything to do with common courtesy. These devs don't have to do Anything for us. They could mod their own phones and leave us to dry. Instead they share. That's all it is.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idkwhothatis123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajuabju
Old
Thanks Meter 53
CM 10 on this device will be wicked. Very excited to see the continuing progress!!
DEVICE: Droid DNA
ROM/RADIO: CM 11
KERNEL: crpalmer

CovXX
Old
Thanks Meter 470

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123 View Post
Mainly because most people on these forums are ungrateful. The devs may be grown men/women however you can only take so much. I've watched numerous devs walk away from here due to repeated condescending posts. Hell even some in this phones development. So yeah, I will Always back a dev. Nothing to do with "puffing my chest" but everything to do with common courtesy. These devs don't have to do Anything for us. They could mod their own phones and leave us to dry. Instead they share. That's all it is.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
i have a question for you...sup with the donate button ?
My Devices:

iPhone 5 - Galaxy S4 - Galaxy Note 3 - HTC DNA
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, dna, dxl, monarudo