I recently bought HTC ONE X and i love it, I saw that it has good camera and gives stunnig images
but after taking photos(espcially with flash) from my HOX i disappointed, Because it produces extra
brighness which makes the image look dull, even my older Xperia P gives better images.
I tried so many camera apps and tried to change the settings but also no result and i finally found a solution for this problem.
There are two methods one requires pc with ms office installed and second one on device with pixlr express installed.
1. After taking photos copy to pc and open with ms office picture manager.
2. Then click on auto correct, this option removes the extra brightness and gives the realastic image.
3. Then save the photo done.
1. Install pixlr express from playstore which is free.
2. Open the captured image in pixlr express and select adjustment.
3. Then select auto fix and apply, after selecting this option the image will automatically adjusted and gives realastic image.
4. Then select on the save icon which is present on the right top corner > select gallery > orignal and done.
5. Your image will be saved in pixlr express folder in gallery.
I have uploaded some images for proof
Note: The images are resized to reduce the size
HTC ONE X
ROM: JB 4.2.2 (CM 10.1)
A lot of phones have a notification LED that blinks when you receive a … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?