FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

|ROM| CSROM SGS3 v1.5 | Fully Customizable | Multi-Carrier | 5 Mar 2013 |

3,775 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,597

By upndwn4par, Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator on 20th December 2012, 11:30 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st December 2012, 06:51 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
I dont think I used your ROM on my atrix but I am going to try yours for the s3 tonight since I did love the Atrix !

21st December 2012, 07:25 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Do u have problem sending file through WiFi direct , I try to send a file but didn't show up any dialog on the other phone and the other phone is stock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
21st December 2012, 07:48 PM |#23  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks a lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Also one more thing, I like the clock and weather widget but I noticed that my weather is not being updated by itself or didnt any see anything to refresh it.

21st December 2012, 09:06 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by upndwn4par

Thanks. My first SGS3 ROM. Hopefully I got it right.

Hey Deggy! Still love my Atrix, but it was time for a new device. The SGS3 is awesome. Lovin' it...

Good to see you over here! I have your ROM running on the Atrix that my son uses for games, etc.
21st December 2012, 09:25 PM |#25  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Just wondering if the ROM still has the all share cast function, before I flash. And is tethering available? This seems to be the perfect simple dd for me.

Last edited by shinji21; 21st December 2012 at 09:35 PM.
21st December 2012, 10:16 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Nice rom. Have ran it for a day. To early to report battery life. Two small issues. Cant get weather on lock screen and music via pandora doesnt play very loud until I get an email or text alert?

21st December 2012, 10:59 PM |#27  
Kansasss
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Are there any themes that work for this rom. I normally use aokp roms so im kinda new to tw roms

22nd December 2012, 12:51 AM |#28  
OP Recognized Developer / Forum Moderator
New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10,597

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by purav86

Also one more thing, I like the clock and weather widget but I noticed that my weather is not being updated by itself or didnt any see anything to refresh it.

I believe there is an update setting for the weather widget that need to be set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinji21

Just wondering if the ROM still has the all share cast function, before I flash. And is tethering available? This seems to be the perfect simple dd for me.

I did not touch share cast. No tethering yet - next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris V

Nice rom. Have ran it for a day. To early to report battery life. Two small issues. Cant get weather on lock screen and music via pandora doesnt play very loud until I get an email or text alert?

I don't use Pandora, but the weather on lockscreen works fine for me.

Sounds like it might be an app incompatibility for both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroncal

Are there any themes that work for this rom. I normally use aokp roms so im kinda new to tw roms

Not yet. Too soon. I still have a lot of changes to make and I don't want to have to re-do the themes with every update.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to upndwn4par For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2012, 02:39 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Did you keep s voice for Bluetooth control?
22nd December 2012, 03:56 AM |#30  
Kansasss
Thanks Meter: 195

More
It nice to have my fast data speeds back.when on aokp I can only get lte:13 amd now I am back on lte:14.

22nd December 2012, 06:34 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Upndwn,

A couple of questions. How can I get rid of the persistent google search bar on the RAZR M homescreen? Also, I use Go SMS for messaging. That app keeps telling me that the system vibrate ISN'T on. I have checked all the system settings and it looks like I have everything set correctly. Any ideas on that one?

Thanks for your help.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread