**Screenshots are quickly made with Photoshop. Icons may not be quite actual size, but close enough
Thanks to Dees_Troy for this awesome recovery and instructing me on packaging a theme for us to use
- download your choice of theme
- create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
- rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
- reboot to recovery
- 03.25.2014 - Added Carbon Series. Updated TWRP Reloaded Series ONLY to v.220.127.116.11
- 08.30.2013 - WIP Green ReVamped Theme
- 08.29.2013 - Themes work with TWRP v18.104.22.168
- 04.14.2013 - Re-themed all themes to fully support TWRP 22.214.171.124 (OTG support, screen settings, etc)
- 04.11.2013 - Added missing OTG support, updated default TWRP themes, and a little re-sizing for the Reloaded Series
- 04.10.2013 - Updated all themes to be compatible with TWRP 126.96.36.199
- 03.11.2013 - Fixed hotboot issue when "swiping to confirm" Updated Steel Series, and Beats Series to v2.0
- 12.20.2012 - Initial Release
all themes will work with 188.8.131.52 HOWEVER the carbon and twrp reloaded series are fully compatible with 184.108.40.206
- Default TWRP
- TWRP Reloaded
- Carbon Series
- Steel Series
- White Beats v2.0: download here
- XDA: download here
- Green ReVamped: download here
- After installing TWRP v220.127.116.11 my theme hotboots back to recovery when I "swipe to confirm"
Some themes have been known to cause a hotboot in recovery when you "swipe to confirm". If this happens, the fix is to reload the theme. Advanced > Reload Theme
This issue has been resolved. Apparently, due to the theming of the slider itself (not sure if its a size limit or dimension limit) this was the cause of the hotboot error.
- Will these themes work on other devices?
As long as your device supports the same resolution these themes are in, they should work. The s4 has been confirmed as well as the butterfly and other 1080x1920 devices.