[THEMES][03.25.2014] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920]

Tip us?

android4temo
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Default Re: [THEMES][02.22.2013] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920 - Full Screen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post
Dude that looks dope as sh!t!!!!! Unleash the beats! Lol.

Waiting impatiently.

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2
+1

Sent from my Rooted and Viper ROM'ed, Droid DNA!
The Following User Says Thank You to android4temo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JWhetstone02
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812
Quote:
Checking this thread every hour. Lol.

RATTLED FROM MY ONE XL USING ICS TAPATALK 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by android4temo View Post
+1

Sent from my Rooted and Viper ROM'ed, Droid DNA!
Added to OP as well

White Beats: download here

This one was fun. I may do some more beats

HTC One m8

ROM: ViperOne v1.8.0
Kernel: stock
Radio: 1.09.20.0702

HTC Touch Diamond > HTC HD7 > HTC Imagio > HTC DInc > HTC DInc2 > HTC Thunderbolt > HTC ReZound > HTC Droid DNA > HTC One (m7) > HTC One (m8)

| HTC Elevate | DropBox |
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JWhetstone02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dnabrit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you for your hard work on these great recovery themes. I am having installation issues with the Steel Beats v2 & White Beats packages; Once renamed in the theme folder, on reboot into recovery the Steel Beats v2 causes a hang & black screen while the White Beats loads into TWRP, but the theme is not applied. Thank you again.

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1,497

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [THEMES][02.24.2013] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920 - Full Screen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhetstone02 View Post
Added to OP as well

White Beats: download here

This one was fun. I may do some more beats
Damn it!!!! I hard bricked my DNA today! Figures. Lol. I'm sending it off to the jtag guys to fix it. So ill b downloading it once I get it back. And yes, thanks for your work on these.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

idkwhothatis123
Old
(Last edited by idkwhothatis123; 25th February 2013 at 02:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnabrit View Post
Thank you for your hard work on these great recovery themes. I am having installation issues with the Steel Beats v2 & White Beats packages; Once renamed in the theme folder, on reboot into recovery the Steel Beats v2 causes a hang & black screen while the White Beats loads into TWRP, but the theme is not applied. Thank you again.
Yeah. White beats will not load for me either.

Edit: fixed it. Inside the zip was a folder, then the theme stuff. Extracted then renamed. All good. Here's white beats.

Link down. Op is fixed.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idkwhothatis123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JWhetstone02
Old
(Last edited by JWhetstone02; 25th February 2013 at 10:30 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnabrit View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I got it fixed and the original download should now work.
Make sure your path looks exactly like this: /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip case sensitive

Quote:
Damn it!!!! I hard bricked my DNA today! Figures. Lol. I'm sending it off to the jtag guys to fix it. So ill b downloading it once I get it back. And yes, thanks for your work on these.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
I just woke up and read this, first thing came to my mind was my TWRP theme bricked your phone...I was like oh hell na, rebooted mine into recovery just to make sure lol...Then I re-read your statement. sorry to hear that bro. Hope they can get you all straightened out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123 View Post
Yeah. White beats will not load for me either.

Edit: fixed it. Inside the zip was a folder, then the theme stuff. Extracted then renamed. All good. Here's white beats.

http://db.tt/GSMB2h6P

Thanks for having it up and running for the time being. Maybe I shouldn't be so excited myself and be in a hurry

WhiteBeats is fixed. Enjoy

HTC One m8

HTC Touch Diamond > HTC HD7 > HTC Imagio > HTC DInc > HTC DInc2 > HTC Thunderbolt > HTC ReZound > HTC Droid DNA > HTC One (m7) > HTC One (m8)

The Following User Says Thank You to JWhetstone02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

idkwhothatis123
Old
(Last edited by idkwhothatis123; 25th February 2013 at 06:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 293

Anyone having hotboot issues when using 2.4.2.0 and a theme? Any time I swipe to confirm I have a hotboot back to recovery.

Edit: figured it out. Had to reload theme. One thing I have found though, on 2.4.2.0 as it has that time out feature now, that causes theme conflicts and will hotboot. Just FYI.

JWhetstone02
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123 View Post
Anyone having hotboot issues when using 2.4.2.0 and a theme? Any time I swipe to confirm I have a hotboot back to recovery.

Edit: figured it out. Had to reload theme. One thing I have found though, on 2.4.2.0 as it has that time out feature now, that causes theme conflicts and will hotboot. Just FYI.

I just installed v2.4.2.0 and can re-produce the things you say. I'll ask about it in the TWRP thread and see what may be needed to update my themes so this hotboot issue can get resolved.

I went back to v2.4.1.0 for now lol

HTC One m8

The Following User Says Thank You to JWhetstone02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Godfatherkm94
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I hope this isn't too much to ask, but the normal reloaded theme looks amazing! Is there any way you can make a theme compatible wit the HTC EVO 4G LTE?

JWhetstone02
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfatherkm94 View Post
I hope this isn't too much to ask, but the normal reloaded theme looks amazing! Is there any way you can make a theme compatible wit the HTC EVO 4G LTE?
I can take a look at some things tonight. I can probably port most of these over to that device.

HTC One m8