[Recovery] CWM Recovery is officially out for Tmobile Note 2 (12/21/2012)
For those of you that prefer CWM over TWRP, today is your lucky day. CWM Recovery has been officially released for the Tmobile Galaxy Note 2.
Instructions for flashing via mobile Odin:
I'm not responsible if you bork your phone. If you are unsure of what you are doing, simply download and install directly from ROM Manager.
1) Always create a backup
2) Download the recovery of your choice (Touch or Non-Touch)
3) Download and install Mobile Odin
from the Google Play Store
4) Rename the recovery imagines to "recovery" without the quotes, and copy to your phone (internal memory or extSDCard)
5) Load up Mobile Odin and grant SU permission and download files as instructed to update for this device.
6) Simply select "Recovery" and browse to the recovery.img file on your phone.
7) Scroll down and select "Flash Firmware"
That's about it.
If you want to flash via terminal use the following command
ALL CREDIT GOES TO KOUSH. Check out his site here
CWM Touch v126.96.36.199
CWM non-touch v188.8.131.52