Nexus 10 Official Dock?

Search This thread

bc14nj

Dec 31, 2010
NJ
Just watched the Android Christmas Card video....there is a Nxxus 10 dock pictured right at the 1:00 mark...hoping this is real. Looks like it is.

Reactions: Ricanstruct

EDNYLaw

Nov 26, 2010
New York
It's certainly encouraging. With the news of the POGO pin connector, the pictures of the Nexus 7 dock and now this video from the Android Team, I'm very hopeful. I know I will buy the dock as soon as it is released.

cloney

Feb 17, 2012
Will it charge faster than the micro usb?
Otherwise why waste the money.

Some of us wants to be able to use a dock as a dock... charging faster will be a plus for me but i'd like to use an official POGO pin dock that I can place on my counter to charge as I browse. Or even slow the battery drain when I play music/movie.

TLDR: Having a dock is freaking awesome.

xadidas4lifex

Dec 6, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Yea I saw this too and I got super excited!!! Lol
I hope its an official dock and not just a random stand that they used.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

daLareid

Nov 28, 2012
Guess it does mean, a dock is coming, couldn't care less about it though I would prefer if they would release an official keyboard dock like the one ASUS transformer has.

fr8cture

Sep 1, 2012
Minneapolis
I wouldn't be waiting for this to come out as Nexus device accessories don't have the best track record. *Waiting on Nexus 4 orb charger*

Techie2012

Feb 1, 2012
The nexus 7 dock looks nice but I thought the nexus 10 dock looked too small and the tablet didn't seem very secure /stable /safe in it. I wish they made it longer.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

drhill

Apr 29, 2010
Nocoast, shame you can't use it on the n10. I'm sad no company has made a generic qi home dock for phones and tablets. I'm even more sad no company has made a universal car qi dock.

I use touchstones in the car and house for my gnex and the wife's s3. Of prefer having something more future proof for phones like the n4 that have it built in. Hardware jacks aren't that fun. The touchstone are nice and small though, but the phone angles will in it are shallow. Pivot mount mechanism works in the car though.

crazyjoezx

Sep 13, 2007
I gotta say I don't think that's a dock at all, it doesn't make sense to have a 4 inch dock for 10 inch tablet, I think that was just a generic plastic stand :(

E15i

Dec 24, 2010
Netanya
Hmm, have you ever seen an official iPad dock? there is a reason behind that, the tablet is not small, big dock will look bulky and no aesthetic with it, maybe Apple know something we don't :p, but then again there are magnets, we also don't know what the shape of it, maybe it holds still, and actually similar to iPad dock...just my thoughts :cyclops:

Dec 29, 2012
I wouldn't be waiting for this to come out as Nexus device accessories don't have the best track record. *Waiting on Nexus 4 orb charger*

The N10 is my first Nexus product & I expected more from Google in the way of accessories. I work for B&N & we have the widest & most varied selection of accessories that I have ever seen for any device under one roof. Perhaps I'm just spoiled, but I don't think my expectations are too high. Google has the capability to provide accessories & I don't understand why they haven't.

Top Liked Posts