I tried downgrading firmware via flashing .kdz but keep getting the PORT -1 error, not sure what I'm doing wrong...
- PC running Vista
- downloaded and installed LG USB driver using LG Mobile Support Tool, message indicates successful
- turn off device, reboot into service mode (hold power + vol up)
- connect device to PC via USB
- Device Manager, no LG modem listed **I think my problem lies here somewhere?**
- run Windows Enabler as admin, click in tray so "ON" is displayed
- run KDZ_FW_UPD_EN as admin, Type = 3GQCT
- navigate to appropriate .kdz file, press "launch software update"
- unpacks .kdz, then PORT -1, DEVICE NOT FOUND error occurs
any advice or insight would be appreciated. and Happy Holidays to everyone as well!
EDIT:solved. need to put device into Download Mode. power off. insert usb. hold power/ vol up/ vol down. release buttons when Download Mode icon apperars on screen. proceed. Cheers to boakun and l0ng0ne on the ICR channel.