This is the development thread of CyanogenMod 10.1 (based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean) for the Samsung Galaxy R (GT-I9103).
For general discussion and Q&A: head to this thread.
- Mobile network (2G/3G switch and network selection as well)
- Data connection
- Data usage statistics
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)
- Video player
- Accelerometer, orientation, magnetic field, light, proximity, battery temperature sensors, gyroscope
- BLN feature (you need either the free or the paid version of BLN Control from Play Store)
- Auto brightness
- USB On-The-Go (with NTFS support)
- Moving apps to SD card
- Camera (single and panorama pictures)
- Video recording (480p SD and 720p HD as well)
- Full HW acceleration with Nvidia and Samsung codecs
- Wireless tethering
- USB tethering
What doesn't work:
- Calling through bluetooth A2DP
- Maybe bluetooth tethering (I couldn't test)
- LPM (Low-Power Mode)
- FM radio
- Rom: http://get.cm/?device=i9103
- Google apps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip (official)
- Alternative Google apps: http://goo.im/devs/tonyp/non-neon-ga...neon-tonyp.zip (unofficial: Optimized for Tegra 2. More information here.)
- Flash CM.
- Flash Google apps.
- Do 'Wipe data/factory reset' in recovery.
- Reboot & enjoy.
Every custom modification to devices have risks. Flash this at your own risk!
Have fun and enjoy!