Obb folder is missing

OP tulik23

22nd December 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
Hi

i bought the PIPO m1 tablet
and i tried installing all kinds of games (not from the playstore) like Asphalt 7
in the instruction i was told to copy afolder to the SDcard/Android/Obb....

this tablet does not have sdcard and when i checked under android folder ther was no Obb folder ???
i tried to buld one and copy the files there but still witout success

what is this folder and why its not on the Tablet

Thanks
\TK
25th December 2012, 02:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 191

630 posts
Donate to Me
More
Oob folder is where game data are stored. If it doesnt exist create that folder and paste the gamedata. Also you may need to patch framework.jar on you m1 as majority of the gameloft games has issues starting up their games on m1 . Tty googling "pipo m1 gameloft fix"

Sent from my M1 using Tapatalk HD
25th December 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
Thanks
Ill look for it

You know if that problem exist on the pipo m8 also ?
27th December 2012, 11:24 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 563

1,141 posts
More
You're talking about pirated apps here, aren't you? That's not allowed. Where did you download Asphalt 7 from? Google Play Store and Amazon App Store both automatically download the game data. If not that then most games download the data into the right folder on first launch. None of the games, especially popular games like Asphalt 7, will ask you to download game data from somewhere else and put it in the obb folder unless it's a pirated game and working around the initial license check.
23rd May 2013, 11:55 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

84 posts
Most of people use pirated apps
Very few pays for them

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
8th August 2013, 11:45 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 22

433 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashank

You're talking about pirated apps here, aren't you? That's not allowed. Where did you download Asphalt 7 from? Google Play Store and Amazon App Store both automatically download the game data. If not that then most games download the data into the right folder on first launch. None of the games, especially popular games like Asphalt 7, will ask you to download game data from somewhere else and put it in the obb folder unless it's a pirated game and working around the initial license check.

You are right, but sometime even I launch the games purchased from Google Play, it has trouble downloading external data if you deleted them and try to redownload them again. Therefore, sometime it it is handy to keep everything in an obb file yourself for the future. Please keep in mind that I DO NOT ENCOURAGE people to pirate apps, I just buy the idea of obb...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread