[KERNEL]*Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v25.0 | JB - 4.1.1/4.1.2/4.2
This is the JB version of the Matr1x kernel and it works on 4.1.1/4.1.2 and 4.2.
- 1.32Ghz OC
- Based on Linux kernel version 3.0.31
- Voodoo sound and color (Thanks to supercurio)
- BLN (Thanks to neldar)
- BFS (Thanks to Con Kolivas)
- Fast Charge by Chad Froebel (Be sure to buy his widget here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incredicontrol.fastchargewidget)
- Bigmem (Thanks to _thalamus for the working implementation)
- ROW I/O Scheduler
- 4.2 Bluetooth fix (thanks to DerTeufel)
- Vibration control (thanks to DerTeufel)
- SmartassV2 governor
- USB OTG (thanks to sztupy)
- MTP (thanks to abev66 for the AnyKernel method)
**Ezekeel's mods** (Thanks to Ezekeel)
- Touch Wake
- Wheatley Governor
- Custom Voltage Interface
v22.5 Updated kernel base for JB, added all my favorite *useful* features and removed a ton of pointless stuff, changed LCD voltage to 2.3V, and used the Bcmdhd PM_FAST in standby.
v23.0 Reverted kernel base back to 3.0.31 for speed and stability, reverted the LCD UV, and added the interactive governor (with input boost).
v23.5 Added 1.2Ghz OC, Touch Wake, Voodoo Color, and CM versions.
v24.0 Added 1.32Ghz OC, 100% battery charge fix (cosmetic), and wheatley governor.
v24.5 Added DerTeufel's 4.2 bluetooth fix, the ROW I/O Scheduler, and Ezekeel's Custom Voltage Interface.
v25.0 Added DerTeufel's vibration control interface for his Helly Bean ROM, fixed the 100Mhz not sticking issue, added the SmartassV2 governor, added USB OTG, added CIFS, and added MTP (this might not work on all the ROMs, so just let me know on which ones it does work).
Links to JB version:
Link to source: https://github.com/mathkid95/linux_samsung_jb