[Q] HTC desire HD A9191 3G issue

Search This thread

davaxhiu

Oct 29, 2007
Tirane
Hi

just got 1 DHD from ebay (with AT&T logo) but it seems to not work on 3G networks in my country.(Albania).
the 3G operator is working on 2100 MHz but phone seems to get only Edge.

just did uprade it to the last official ROM. 3.12.405.1
baseband : 12.65.60.29U_26.14.02.28_M.

Even tried to change the radio version to some different ones found on this forum but no success.

any help is needed urgently as if there is no 3G connection im going to send it back to seller.

br

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Hi

just got 1 DHD from ebay (with AT&T logo) but it seems to not work on 3G networks in my country.(Albania).

Even tried to change the radio version to some different ones found on this forum but no success.

any help is needed urgently as if there is no 3G connection im going to send it back to seller.

br

If you have an att logo, then I am afraid that it is an inspire 4g and not a dhd. So, probably you won't have 3g on,Europe. Make sure in about phone.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Albi75

Apr 2, 2007
I have the same problem. Mine is a A9191 model branded att.

do i have to change the radio version?

thx

davaxhiu

Oct 29, 2007
Tirane
Than i think i have to send it back to Hong Kong :mad::mad::mad::banghead:

I have one more question : one the sw details i shows that this device is a HTC DESIRE HD , as according to the rom version, so can i check if this is a 4G or a desire HD????

Any help os needed before going at the post office.

Br

Sent from my GT-I8320 using xda app-developers app

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Than i think i have to send it back to Hong Kong :mad::mad::mad::banghead:

I have one more question : one the sw details i shows that this device is a HTC DESIRE HD , as according to the rom version, so can i check if this is a 4G or a desire HD????

Any help os needed before going at the post office.

Br

Sent from my GT-I8320 using xda app-developers app

I am not sure, but if the device has an att logo at the back, is definitely an Inspire 4G. You can set that to say Desire HD in about phone if the phone was rooted by modifiying the build.prop.

Check your apn setting with your carrier, if it is well set and you have no 3G, then ask the seller.

zahid5h

Jan 31, 2013
Khartoum
Hi

br

same issue have anyone found solution.............................:mad: