Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Read instructions very carefully and download the 2 files before starting
Jelly Thunder has it working right out of the box. No need to do this
Sorry for a new post. I made this a little easier to do.
YOU ASSUME AND TAKE ALL RISK
This was made to work on Jelly Thunder. This involves 2 flashes and a build prop edit.
Confirmed working on:
International Stock Rom
No idea if it will work on other roms. You tell me
downloaded file from post 10, sideloaded to system/app and fixed permissions
1 . DO A NANDROID, reboot and turn nfc on
2. Flash part 1
at this point I don't get any crashes and opening GW displays the attached screen shot
3. You will get a few nfc crashes and some slow screens, just keep hitting ok. none of this happened
4. Open Google wallet and wait for it to do its thing. Again keep clicking ok on the nfc crashes. When Google wallet is done you will either get a wallet fc or a screen saying you don't have network connection. here I am still showing the same info as screen shot
5. At this point navigate to system/app and DELETE the wallet apk
6 . Navigate to system, open the build prop in text editor and change these 3 lines to exactly:
This will automatically create a backup of the original buildprop
7 . reboot
8. Download Google wallet from the market I once again sideloaded the file fro post 10 and followed remaining instructions
9. Open wallet and let it do its thing. Wait for the fc or network error, click through any nfc fc.
For some of you, it may just work at this point.
You're done then
10. Once you get the wallet fc or network error. Navigate to data/app and DELETE the Google wallet apk.
Reboot into recovery and flash part 2
http://www.blownco.com/DAFOXS/wallet_part_2.zipIt is only now that GW actually starts and tells me setup will take up to 5 minutes before force closing
11. Open Google wallet and let it set up. It may take some time.
12. Once your all set up, navigate to system and delete the buildprop.apk and rename the buildprop.apk.bak to buildprop.apk.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
So you saying check the card on the wallet app? I did that or are you speaking of the select card at the terminal. In store?
Just wondering because tried a few times yesterday but no go! But the couple of cashier said it wasn't working right cuz someone else tried with there phone!
So going to go try again today. Happy that I can at least have a WORKING WALLET ON MY PHONE. Thanks to you
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|