I was very busy developing and cooking roms for allwinner a13 tablets
THIS HOWTO IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANNA INSTALL WHATSAPP IN THE TABLET
DO YOU NEED: 1 ANDROID SMARTPHONE AND WHATSAPP INSTALLED AND UPDATED!
REMEMBER: YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE INSTALLATION OF WHATSAPP BY PHONE NUMBER, IF YOU WANNA USE WHATSAPP ONLY IN YOUR TABLET, PLEASE UNINSTALL WHATSAPP ON DEVICES
USING YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
This a new method to start to get working whatsapp in our tablet.
1. Install "Carbon backup" APK from play store on your android smartphone and on your tablet.
2. Take a back up of whatsapp from your smartphone and select the option to save it on your external SD card.
3. Now move to your tablet. Take a backup of any app. In my case, I took the back up of Temple Run2 and select to save the back up in your external SD card.
(This is mainly done to create the Carbon backup folder structure.)
4. The back up would be available under /ext_sd_card/carbon/
5. Now back to your smartphone
Copy the complete carbon folder under /ext_sd_card/carbon/ and upload it some where. (You can use some file manager like EXexplorer to do this for you)
6. Moving to your tablet, download the carbon folder you uploaded in your tablet and replace with the one that is already existing on your external SD card.
7. Open Carbon application and restore WhatsApp
8. It will ask you to install whatsapp from play store.
Install WhatsApp to the tablet!
9. Select restore option again and restore WhatsApp data
10. Open WhatsApp with the same state as you left it on your smart phone. (IF YOU HAVE MESSAGES THERE, THEY WILL BE IN TABLET TOO)
If you want to use a different number on your tablet, then follow the below steps after Step 11.
Send one or two messages to your friends.
11. Uninstall whatsapp and install it again.
12. Restore the back up again from carbon app.
13. Open Whatsapp, you will be asked to verify your number.
14. Enter your new number and select Ok. Please make sure that the new number is in working state i.e. the SIM card is inserted into a phone and can receive SMS/call
15. Whatsapp will send the verification code to your new number.
16. Wait for sometime and you will get the prompt on your tablet to enter the verification code.
17. Enter it and enjoy
Easy method to import contacts:
1. Import the contacts from Outlook to a CSV file.
2. Login to Gmail and imported the CSV file.
3. Login to Gmail in your tablet and contacts will be synchronised!
DO NOT FORGET SAY THANK YOU AND SHARE THESE THREAD