Originally Posted by jiberish05
FileMate Clear T720
pulling my hair out (enabled)..
I laughed so hard. ok your going to have to install drivers by force,
first off do you happen to have android sdk installed? if you don't there is another way but its going to sound weird,
if you do have the android SDK installed:
1. go to your computer manager (by opening explorer, right click on the "computer" group on the left column and select manager)
2. look for any unrecognized item that appears, ( it will most likely be labeled "Clear" with a faded icon and a "?" sign on top
3. right click and choose "Update drivers", it will give you options, choose "Browse my computer for driver software", another option screen will show,
4. at the bottom of the window there will be an option that says "let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
5. on the screen that appears there should be an option that says "ADB Interface", choose this
6. choose "Google, Inc.">"ADB Testing Interface version x.x.x.x" (I chose version 188.8.131.52)
that should do it next time you plug in the tablet try running ddms or open the cmd and type in "adb devices" (assuming you have adb installed) and it should show.
if this helps just hit the thanks button
 I am running windows 8 btw [/edit]