Post Reply

[SPR][ROM][TEAM*NOOBS][MIUI-3.1.11][v4][]

24th December 2012, 04:52 AM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Flag Fitchburg, WI
Thanks Meter: 64
 
409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
I was hoping this would come to us. This is great

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
24th December 2012, 05:28 AM   |  #22  
3.0VTEC23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Medford, MA
Thanks Meter: 358
 
1,187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
75 was a Great Year..Keep it movin bro..

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Just tell the Lil People it's past their Bedtime and Santa Won't come if theyre not asleep early
24th December 2012, 06:11 AM   |  #23  
jiffy1080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag I'm on a boat
Thanks Meter: 58
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
I think I have opened this thread at least 15 times tonight. I can't wait to test out this beast. Any thoughts about using a torrent to download?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
24th December 2012, 06:17 AM   |  #24  
lbxmobbin_1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
lawndale
Thanks Meter: 2,648
 
1,412 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy1080

I think I have opened this thread at least 15 times tonight. I can't wait to test out this beast. Any thoughts about using a torrent to download?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Idk would that be faster somehow? I dont use torrents so idk how they work to upload lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lbxmobbin_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2012, 06:29 AM   |  #25  
lbxmobbin_1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
lawndale
Thanks Meter: 2,648
 
1,412 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
And guys I apologize my internet isnt thst great at speed but I promised I will get it up by tonight ..its 10:28 here in california los angeles area
So for those of you who stay awake till its done thanks for your support and I will be updating this as much as I can for you guys

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lbxmobbin_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2012, 06:35 AM   |  #26  
spiicytuna's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SF/Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 225
 
1,577 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbxmobbin_1

And guys I apologize my internet isnt thst great at speed but I promised I will get it up by tonight ..its 10:28 here in california los angeles area
So for those of you who stay awake till its done thanks for your support and I will be updating this as much as I can for you guys

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

eh-hmm it's 10:35 in California.
24th December 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #27  
skw5115's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 278
 
858 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbxmobbin_1

And guys I apologize my internet isnt thst great at speed but I promised I will get it up by tonight ..its 10:28 here in california los angeles area
So for those of you who stay awake till its done thanks for your support and I will be updating this as much as I can for you guys

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

No need to apologize thank you for supporting our device man

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
24th December 2012, 06:43 AM   |  #28  
Carbajal3009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 312
 
1,264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbxmobbin_1

And guys I apologize my internet isnt thst great at speed but I promised I will get it up by tonight ..its 10:28 here in california los angeles area
So for those of you who stay awake till its done thanks for your support and I will be updating this as much as I can for you guys

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

In Orange county man. Thanks for the good stuff here. Guess it's Christmas season in xda land as well

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
24th December 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #29  
jiffy1080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag I'm on a boat
Thanks Meter: 58
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbxmobbin_1

Idk would that be faster somehow? I dont use torrents so idk how they work to upload lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Faster in the beginning no but once a couple have it downloaded it starts to get really quick.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
24th December 2012, 06:51 AM   |  #30  
Carbajal3009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 312
 
1,264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy1080

Faster in the beginning no but once a couple have it downloaded it starts to get really quick.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

That's if the downloaders choose to seed the torrent as well

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sprint Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank