Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,157 Members 43,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel Stock/System Write/Unsec ADB[01.23.13]Added HSIC fix

Tip us?

dsb9938
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3149

DONATE TO ME
Thread unlocked. Links up.

D

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajuabju
Old
Thanks Meter 69
It's a festivus miracle!

Glad to see you're not totally gone
DEVICE: Droid DNA
ROM/RADIO: ViperDNA
KERNEL:

hunterguitar03
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb9938 View Post
Thread unlocked. Links up.

D

Thank you, very much. I, for one, had some issues with freezing and SOD's on the more customized kernel, but I just kept my mouth shut and used this one, rather than make a big deal of it. I appreciate the work you do and wish there was some way I could help with the development of the other kernel. Not that you need it, but I'd be happy to do any testing and provide logs, should the need arise. Thanks again for all the work. It is most definitely appreciated!

dsb9938
Old
Thanks Meter 3149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterguitar03 View Post
Thank you, very much. I, for one, had some issues with freezing and SOD's on the more customized kernel, but I just kept my mouth shut and used this one, rather than make a big deal of it. I appreciate the work you do and wish there was some way I could help with the development of the other kernel. Not that you need it, but I'd be happy to do any testing and provide logs, should the need arise. Thanks again for all the work. It is most definitely appreciated!
Keeping your mouth shut doesn't help. Posting as much info about when/what/how things happen is what helps. And not going nuts about it LOL.

D

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hunterguitar03
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb9938 View Post
Keeping your mouth shut doesn't help. Posting as much info about when/what/how things happen is what helps. And not going nuts about it LOL.

D

I'm fairly proficient in adb... definitely not a pro, but I am able to work my way around. I'm going to try 2.3.1 and see how I do with it. If I experience any issues, I'll definitely post any info I can. I want to get more active in the community to give back to those who have given so much to me over the years. Without XDA and dev's like yourself, I might as well have an iPhone.

I also promise to make every effort NOT to go nuts about anything, However, bananas are an entirely different matter. ;p

omario8484
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 279
@dsb is it ok if someone mirrors this real quickly dhost is down thanks

dsb9938
Old
Thanks Meter 3149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omario8484 View Post
@dsb is it ok if someone mirrors this real quickly dhost is down thanks
As long as the link is removed after it comes back.

D

The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Arte Suave
Old
Thanks Meter 15
So can I just DL and flash this in recovery, or do I need to follow the steps of your custom kernel?

dsb9938
Old
Thanks Meter 3149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arte Suave View Post
So can I just DL and flash this in recovery, or do I need to follow the steps of your custom kernel?
Unzip it, fastboot flash the boot.img, flash the modules file in recovery.

D

Arte Suave
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Thanks.