FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel Stock/System Write/Unsec ADB[01.23.13]Added HSIC fix

1,728 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
By dsb9938, Recognized Developer on 24th December 2012, 06:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th December 2012, 06:51 PM |#11  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Thread unlocked. Links up.

D

.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th December 2012, 07:17 PM |#12  
rajuabju's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
It's a festivus miracle!

Glad to see you're not totally gone
27th December 2012, 07:33 PM |#13  
hunterguitar03's Avatar
Member
Flag Ridgeland, MS
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb9938

Thread unlocked. Links up.

D

.

Thank you, very much. I, for one, had some issues with freezing and SOD's on the more customized kernel, but I just kept my mouth shut and used this one, rather than make a big deal of it. I appreciate the work you do and wish there was some way I could help with the development of the other kernel. Not that you need it, but I'd be happy to do any testing and provide logs, should the need arise. Thanks again for all the work. It is most definitely appreciated!
27th December 2012, 07:40 PM |#14  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterguitar03

Thank you, very much. I, for one, had some issues with freezing and SOD's on the more customized kernel, but I just kept my mouth shut and used this one, rather than make a big deal of it. I appreciate the work you do and wish there was some way I could help with the development of the other kernel. Not that you need it, but I'd be happy to do any testing and provide logs, should the need arise. Thanks again for all the work. It is most definitely appreciated!

Keeping your mouth shut doesn't help. Posting as much info about when/what/how things happen is what helps. And not going nuts about it LOL.

D

.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2012, 07:50 PM |#15  
hunterguitar03's Avatar
Member
Flag Ridgeland, MS
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb9938

Keeping your mouth shut doesn't help. Posting as much info about when/what/how things happen is what helps. And not going nuts about it LOL.

D

.

I'm fairly proficient in adb... definitely not a pro, but I am able to work my way around. I'm going to try 2.3.1 and see how I do with it. If I experience any issues, I'll definitely post any info I can. I want to get more active in the community to give back to those who have given so much to me over the years. Without XDA and dev's like yourself, I might as well have an iPhone.

I also promise to make every effort NOT to go nuts about anything, However, bananas are an entirely different matter. ;p
27th December 2012, 08:57 PM |#16  
Account currently disabled
Flag bay area
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
@dsb is it ok if someone mirrors this real quickly dhost is down thanks
27th December 2012, 09:05 PM |#17  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omario8484

@dsb is it ok if someone mirrors this real quickly dhost is down thanks

As long as the link is removed after it comes back.

D

.
The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2012, 05:10 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
So can I just DL and flash this in recovery, or do I need to follow the steps of your custom kernel?
28th December 2012, 05:16 AM |#19  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arte Suave

So can I just DL and flash this in recovery, or do I need to follow the steps of your custom kernel?

Unzip it, fastboot flash the boot.img, flash the modules file in recovery.

D

.
28th December 2012, 05:19 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes