[ROM][4.2.2] SGT7 - Making your Nexus 10 a true tablet
SGT7 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jellybean), based off CyanogenMod, which is designed to make your tablet feel like a real tablet.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
* Collectively, and at the same time.
And of course, all the CyanogenMod 10.1 features are also included.
P.S. This is still a work in progress, and some features might not work as expected.
Builds : http://goo.im/devs/cdesai/sgt7/manta
GApps : http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.ziphttps://github.com/sgt7
You might feel that this is just like those other CyanogenMod kangs, but no, it isn't
It has it's own unique features, and all code from CyanogenMod is regularly merged.
It isn't intended to replace CyanogenMod tbh, but to provide a better CyanogenMod-based ROM for tablets.
If you know how to code, and would like to implement something, fork a repo, do it, and send a pull request
Big thanks to goo for hosting, xda for the buildserver, and slimdizzy.