Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 45,983 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][TWJB4.1.2 i605 Base ONLY]TabletUI w/Floating Multiwindow *7/19/13*

Tip us?

Just about right
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I have a setting using this that allows me to download tablet apps from the playstore. I do not get "this is not compatable with you device" very often at all now. For those interested here are the settings:

Change phone DPI to 210

Using Xposed App change the following in dpi's:

Android System - DPI: 200 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked
Google Play Store - DPI: 320 with 320x480 and tablet unchecked
Settings - DPI: 180 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked
Settings storage - DPI: 180 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked
System UI - DPI: 160 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked

One other thing I have realized about using the dpi mod is that when making all these adjustments and depending on the DPI you are running the phone at, either 320, 240 or 180, all other programs will use that setting as default. So if you are running 240 dpi and adjust your xposed app dpi's to something else, but like a program at the deafualt dpi, which would be 240, then if you switch the phone dpi to something different, you will have to remember to change that one program that you liked at 240 back to 240 in xposed app. Sounds confusing and a lot to remember or think about, but once you start playing with dpi's for certain programs you will realize what more they may have or have not to offer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Just about right For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bill Idol
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Default Re: [MOD][Touchwiz JB 4.1.1 DEODEX ONLY]Tablet UI *UPDATED 1/7/13*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just about right View Post
I have a setting using this that allows me to download tablet apps from the playstore. I do not get "this is not compatable with you device" very often at all now. For those interested here are the settings:

Change phone DPI to 210

Using Xposed App change the following in dpi's:

Android System - DPI: 200 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked
Google Play Store - DPI: 320 with 320x480 and tablet unchecked
Settings - DPI: 180 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked
Settings storage - DPI: 180 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked
System UI - DPI: 160 with 1000x1600 and tablet unchecked

One other thing I have realized about using the dpi mod is that when making all these adjustments and depending on the DPI you are running the phone at, either 320, 240 or 180, all other programs will use that setting as default. So if you are running 240 dpi and adjust your xposed app dpi's to something else, but like a program at the deafualt dpi, which would be 240, then if you switch the phone dpi to something different, you will have to remember to change that one program that you liked at 240 back to 240 in xposed app. Sounds confusing and a lot to remember or think about, but once you start playing with dpi's for certain programs you will realize what more they may have or have not to offer.
Thanks brudda, I'm gonna try this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Bill Idol
1st. device: Sony Xperia Z1S C6916 (I like this waterproof stuff)
Root: Not yet, trying desperately
Bootloader: Locked down tighter than what ever can be locked down tight!!!
2nd device: Moto X Developer Edition
Root: Yes
Bootloader: Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: Stock/ Hacked Up and Modded
Past Devices: htc G1/ htc Nexus One/ Moto Droid/ Moto Droid X/ htc Thunderbolt/ Samsung Galaxy Nexus/ Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Idol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lodd
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I know it's a slightly different phone, but has anyone tried this on an international Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)?

mokash34
Old
Thanks Meter 19
If anyone has figured out how to get this working on the sprint model, please post here!

cyberthug101
Old
Thanks Meter 352

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokash34 View Post
If anyone has figured out how to get this working on the sprint model, please post here!
Works great for me....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Handset: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Model: SPH-L900
Rom: JellyBomb v15.6.0
Launcher: Apex
Kernel: Perseus 36.2
Recovery: TWRP 3.2.1.1
Baseband: L900VPAMA7
Android: v4.1.2

mister-gwada97one
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodd View Post
I know it's a slightly different phone, but has anyone tried this on an international Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)?
Up ??
Huawei Ascend P6
[ROM][4.4.4][ Unofficially Omni ROM | Ascend P6 | Stable ]

Panasonic G50 > SonyEricsson K300i > LG KG320 > HTC Touch (Elf) > HTC Diamond > Xperia X8 > HTC Desire HD > Galaxy Note > HTC Sensation XE Beats > HTC Desire Z > BlackBerry Bold > Galaxy S2 > iPhone 4 > Nokia X7 > iPhone 4S > LG Optimus 7 > Galaxy Note 2 > Huawei Ascend P6

jolia
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi,

hm.. i always come into a bootloop

i have the Omega v12

any ideas ?

sorry for my bad english

Just about right
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolia View Post
Hi,

hm.. i always come into a bootloop

i have the Omega v12

any ideas ?

sorry for my bad english
Could be your microsd card. I have run into a few things with the phone thinking it one thing and turned out to be another. If you microsd is an exfat, than that can cause bootloop.

Zues532
Old
(Last edited by Zues532; 25th February 2013 at 12:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 25

Anybody gotten this working on 4.2?

Edit: Got it working on Beans 10, having some trouble getting the DPIs just right, but I'll post them up once I get everything set.

anonymously
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I have no idea why I cant get this to fully work. It's so frustrating. Im able to get the phablet look but cannot seem to get the bottom statusbar tablet ui. I appreciate the ops work but can't help to think some more organized installation instructions wouldn't hurt and arent too much to expect. The flashable tablet zip seems to do nothing but remove my system ui completely and the instructions after the zip are not clear at all. Im not trying to be rude at all just give you my experiences with this mod and I haven't had a very good one.