OP Deckoz2302

26th December 2012, 07:43 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 1,696

889 posts
Donate to Me
More
Go into xposed installer. Make sure you have framework installed. Then toto modules tab and make sure tweakbox is checked

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
26th December 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #22  
Flag Bay area, Ca.
Thanks Meter: 80

310 posts
More
Deckoz, replacing the flash bar service apk resolved my multi window issue. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
26th December 2012, 08:47 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 208

1,424 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckoz2302

Go into xposed installer. Make sure you have framework installed. Then toto modules tab and make sure tweakbox is checked

Yeah thats good on that front so it must be something else . Im using the ics jb installer should I try the jb only installer ?

26th December 2012, 08:56 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh

889 posts
Donate to Me
More
Im at a loss.

Also I searched for people that have done lidroid on tablets....but no luck. The Wanam files are already implemented in the phone half but the note 10.1s tablet UI .smali files are completely different...I don't think anyone has done it with a tablet UI. Im gonna see if I can inject it with different arrays. Remove the screenshot button. Replace with app drawer button and them it all black and ics blue
27th December 2012, 03:39 AM   |  #25  

1,424 posts
Just to be clear this wont work on 4.1.2 and clean rom cuz there seems to be a issue with beans compatibility.

27th December 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh

889 posts
Donate to Me
More
I did say in the title 4.1.1 only.....what do you mean issue being compatible with beans?

It won't work on 4.1.2 because different framework calls
27th December 2012, 04:08 AM   |  #27  

1,424 posts
Quote:

I did say in the title 4.1.1 only.....what do you mean issue being compatible with beans?

It won't work on 4.1.2 because different framework calls

Yeah I know just pushing it lol. sorry . I got tablet ui as posted above but is tbe xposed not taking effect that got me. I even reflashed and no luck clean install. But with clean 3.5 xposed is flawless someone meantioned in another thread maybe something in beans affecting xposed framework.

27th December 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 22

174 posts
Any word on getting this to work with clean rom or beans?
27th December 2012, 11:01 PM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh

889 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have been running beans since adamn unlocked us. This works on beans. Im running it on beans and modded for beans. Which is based off of stock TW4.1.1. I wont be supporting 4.1.2 or 4.2 until we get an touchwiz ota. Also the tablet code is from the note 10.1 4.1.1 so until both the tablet and note2 gets an update we don't get an update, sorry homie.

What made you think it won't work on beans and/or what are you having troubles with?

I am working on resizing the icons(bigger - menu/battery/inputmethod/alarm/wifi/data/signal) and retheming. As well as removing the screenshot button in place for the app drawer. I contacted wanam to see if he could give me some ideas to implement lidroids code on the tablet side since it was already in there for the phone with the base apk I started with. If someone has or knows an example of a samsung tablet rom(with true tablet ui) with lidroid toggles let me know. It would help figure out how to inject the hook.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk HD
Last edited by Deckoz2302; 27th December 2012 at 11:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Deckoz2302 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2012, 12:27 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 22

174 posts
Quote:

I have been running beans since adamn unlocked us. This works on beans. Im running it on beans and modded for beans. Which is based off of stock TW4.1.1. I wont be supporting 4.1.2 or 4.2 until we get an touchwiz ota. Also the tablet code is from the note 10.1 4.1.1 so until both the tablet and note2 gets an update we don't get an update, sorry homie.

What made you think it won't work on beans and/or what are you having troubles with?

I am working on resizing the icons(bigger - menu/battery/inputmethod/alarm/wifi/data/signal) and retheming. As well as removing the screenshot button in place for the app drawer. I contacted wanam to see if he could give me some ideas to implement lidroids code on the tablet side since it was already in there for the phone with the base apk I started with. If someone has or knows an example of a samsung tablet rom(with true tablet ui) with lidroid toggles let me know. It would help figure out how to inject the hook.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk HD

I say this because in earlier posts, I was running beans v4 and could not get this to work. I tried for a full day. I can get it to reboot, but the system won't load. I get NFC error, android stopped working and such. If you could walk me through, I would greatly appreciate it, because I would love to use this mod.
I even put in twrp to make sure fix persmission was doing what it needed to.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread