Originally Posted by leddra2k
Im also stuck with this issue! Error 132!!! I cant flash my HOX+ back to stock and I need toO!!! hhheelp!!
Ok, just to ask, this is HTC One X
section, and in quote i can see that you have HTC One X +
? Did you download RUU for HTC one X or HTC One X +?
Because guide for back to stock with RUU is just like previous members wrote... go into fastboot, relock bootloader, run RUU (with administrators rights in vista or win7)..
And for the others: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1859714
Stock OTA and RUU: http://androidfiles.org/ruu/?dir=Endeavor
IMPORTANT from the link:
Get the RUU file required for your device
Make sure that USB debugging is enabled (Settings/Developer options). In order to determine which ruu file you require, boot your device into bootloader mode (Power off and then restart device by holding Power and Volume Down button together). Connect to pc via USB and check that device shows FASTBOOT USB on screen. Enter the following command in command prompt:
Code: fastboot getvar version-main
If for example this command returns the value 1.29.401.x then you need to use that file or you can use a higher numbered file from the same region eg 2.17.401.x. NOTE: You can't use a lower numbered file eg 1.26.401.x and you also can't use a file from a different region eg 2.17.707.x.:
1. Boot your phone to fastboot mode by holding power+vol down button for 10 secs..(if your phone keeps restarting in normal phone mode, go to Setting>Power and untick Fast boot)
2. Plug your phone into your PC and open a Command Prompt.
(windows XP - Click Start > Run > type CMD in box then press OK
(Windows 7 - Click Start > type CMD in search box then press Enter)
3. cd to the location of your fastboot files folder
4. Relock bootloader - type command:
Code: fastboot oem lock
The phone will then restart into fastboot again showing "RELOCKED"
6. On your pc run the RUU (vista and win7 run as administrator) that you downloaded earlier, follow the steps as prompted and patiently wait for it to finish.
REMEMBER your phone should be charged ABOVE 50% (Full battery is advice) AND if the RUU or restore is INTERRUPTED 4 any reason during restore your
phone will be PERMANENTLY BRICKED..