Polaroid All in One - Root, Un-Root, Play Store, Should work on other devices
Polaroid All in One is a C++ application that will easily and quickly Root, Un-Root, and Install / Remove Google Applications and Google Services Framework. This software is designed for the PTAB8000, and PMID800. However, should work for similar tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean. If you use this software with any other device please post your results in the this forum.
Have feature requests? Just let me know, and we'll see what we can do.
- Testing a device that is not in the list? Let us know if it works for you!
Polaroid PTAB8000 | Polaroid PMID800
Get involved in the project
- Microsoft Windows (Linux and Mac support coming soon)
- ADB Drivers http://www.mediafire.com/?wiupp5h2d8zs6g5
- Android Device Running 4.0 or later (Google Apps only supported on 4.0.x, support for JB coming soon)
- If you find this software useful please consider donating to the project. This will ensure I can continue to develop and support this project, as well as other android projects. I will be releasing some custom ROMs in the near future. Even the smallest amount can make a difference. Thank you so much for your support!
Make a video
- Do you have a way to record a video? You can make a video tutorial / testimonial demoing the use of Polaroid All in One. I will post links to such videos here. A great way to get some subscribers
- While I try to check this thread several times a day. I have a heavy work load and if you can provide any support to users experiencing issues, please do so.
UPDATE 1/21/13 -- PTAB8000, does the v2 firmware work?
It has come to my attention that the PTAB8000 v2 firmware may also work. So, if you are up for some testing, try it out and leave us feedback in the forum. Download the v2.0 Firmware here
UPDATE 1/21/13 -- Polaroid v2.1b [Beta Release]
After a nightmare's worth of coding Polaroid All in One v2.0 is finally here. This update aims to provide the best possible user experience. While utilizing the latest patches discovered by the team. I would like to give a special shout out to Android Pizza for taking the initiative to get a fully stocked Play Store on the PTAB8000. Special thanks to the guys over at FreakTab for providing the permission files needed for the patch on the PTAB8000. Last but not least I would like to thank all of you for testing every single release. You're feedback is critical to this product. Every single post has helped in AIO's development process.
PTAB8000 users please make sure you are running a stock v1.0 firmware. If you have tried earilier versions of Polaroid AIO, or have used any other files to patch your tablet, you must reflash your tablet. Please see the section below on flashing your PTAB8000.
Download v2.1b: here
UPDATE 1/21/13 -- How to flash the stock firmware on the PTAB8000
Download and v1.0 Firmware here
Download and v2.0 Firmware here
if you are willing to test it for us.
The flashing tutorial can be found here
UPDATE 12/30/12 -- Polaroid All in One v1.6b [Old, Stable Release]
I am leaving this version posted as it seems to have been the most stable version. This will work with Android Pizza's tutorial on the PTAB8000, and works perfectly on the PMID800. I ask that you please try v2.1 first as it should solve all issues and provides a much better user experience.
Download v1.6b: here