Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL]Team-Venum Wicked Sensations v2.0 SGH-T999 (T-Mobile)

Tip us?

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1844
Anyone care to upload the mms.apk?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” -Gandhi

akapaul26
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6361

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towle View Post
Anyone care to upload the mms.apk?

Not possible till we can get the rom...

Sent from my Wicked fast SGS3!

Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1844
Quote:
Originally Posted by akapaul26 View Post
Not possible till we can get the rom...

Oh my bad.. I saw the download link in the OP and figured it was up.. I'm not by a computer right now so I didn't even try. So, once it's uploaded anyone care to upload the mms.apk? Lol

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

To OP:

I can also mirror from my dev-host if you would like.

“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” -Gandhi
The Following User Says Thank You to Towle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akapaul26
Old
Thanks Meter 6361

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Oh my bad.. I saw the download link in the OP and figured it was up.. I'm not by a computer right now so I didn't even try. So, once it's uploaded anyone care to upload the mms.apk? Lol

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

To OP:

I can also mirror from my dev-host if you would like.

Lol...two RC's trying to help the community!!

The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalisjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765

DONATE TO ME
I have a FTP site am uploading now once it's up I'll post the link not too much longer.

Thanks,

Jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1844
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisjr View Post
I have a FTP site am uploading now once it's up I'll post the link not too much longer.

Thanks,

Jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
I keep thinking you're saying "just kidding" after all of your posts lol

dave2metz
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:

Thanks, JK.... Lol. It's hard to know if he's telling the truth. Haha

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
ADDICTED TO XDA SINCE 2010

- NEXUS 5 -

kalisjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765

DONATE TO ME
Ok,

I can't take it anymore, I am using my cell phone and drop box the local connection is cursed tonight no good, it's going to cost me a fortune via cell carrier but it should be on my dropbox in about 35 mins. So I will make it public and as soon as someone with a decent connection is able to mirror please send me the links so I can update OP.

Thanks,

Jk

And seriously I never would say something unless it were true I get that you all want this bad but I'm doing everything to get it to you and running into nothing but local ISP issues tonight and I understand the perception is reality jazz. But yes this ROM is coming tonight and the sooner the better, I didn't know that Mediafire yanked the plug on my account until I had posted everything was ready for release.

Ever since I ported this ROM to AT&T I have been getting PM bombs to port to Tmo and Verizon and tonight I am releasing to both on separate threads and I have been working on these two new ports for the last week.

But in the end It's all good!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kalisjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalisjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Naw bro, I get that all the time, name is Justin Kalis and I know most don't use their real names out here but I could care less who knows who or where I am.. It's just me.. kalisjr

But it would be great as an inside joke, LOL..

Thanks,

Jk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalisjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akapaul26
Old
Thanks Meter 6361

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisjr View Post
Ok,

I can't take it anymore, I am using my cell phone and drop box the local connection is cursed tonight no good, it's going to cost me a fortune via cell carrier but it should be on my dropbox in about 35 mins. So I will make it public and as soon as someone with a decent connection is able to mirror please send me the links so I can update OP.

Thanks,

Jk

And seriously I never would say something unless it were true I get that you all want this bad but I'm doing everything to get it to you and running into nothing but local ISP issues tonight and I understand the perception is reality jazz. But yes this ROM is coming tonight and the sooner the better, I didn't know that Mediafire yanked the plug on my account until I had posted everything was ready for release.

Ever since I ported this ROM to AT&T I have been getting PM bombs to port to Tmo and Verizon and tonight I am releasing to both on separate threads and I have been working on these two new ports for the last week.

But in the end It's all good!!
No sense rushing, take your time.

Tags
wicked sensations t999 d2tmo
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe