I've gotten my hand on the Goophone I5.. one of lucky 200 first to get this phone.
The hardware is surprisingly great but the software is just... terrible. I really hope someone can help me out on this.
*This phone came in pre-rooted*
# PROBLEM NUMBER 01
1) Their china-iphone 5 launcher is so damn laggy
2) Hence I downloaded ilauncher (downloaded the apk because.. #problem 2)
3) But the problem is, i can't seem to change the default launcher to ilauncher because these china dudes actually mapped the home button to their self-made launcher -_- So even if you download golauncher etc and you press the home button, it does not allow you to change the launcher at all?!
4) The only way i manage to get into ilauncher is via easy touch.
I tried uninstalling their default launcher and guess what. The menu button now does not work at all. Unbelievable. I remember reading up on how it is possible to change configuration of the home button but i'm not too sure on how to do so. If someone could enlighten me, i would really be grateful.
# PROBLEM NUMBER 02
1) Their google play store just simply doesn't work. I've tried installing all the google services applications, changing the permission setting of vending.apk to rw-r--r-- and whenever google market successfully connects to google server it simply just force closed (Google Play has stopped responding).
2) I've tried market enabler but it doesnt seem to help at all.
Anybody has a clue?