Temporary CWM Recovery v188.8.131.52 for Motorola Motoluxe XT615 by enox[07.05.2013]
Temporary Clockworkmod Recovery v184.108.40.206 for Motorola Motoluxe XT615 by enox
How to use this "Temporary" Recovery-tool:
1. download XT615_cwm-recovery-220.127.116.11_by_enox.zip - 5.61 MB & unzip it.
2. connect your device to computer with USB-cable and make sure that USB-Debugging is "enabled" !
3. now execute script by double click on the "-=Recovery-loader=-.bat" file
4. now a command-window will opened follow the instructions inside and continue by "press any key"...
5. your device now should reboot into cwm 18.104.22.168
-Don´t try to flash it!-
NOTE: Everytime you want to use this type of recovery, you have to execute the "-=Recovery-loader=-.bat" file...
Thanks! v22.214.171.124 temp recovery worked great for me and helped me install MotoRoX on a brand new, unrooted device, running the stock software.
Question: I understand v126.96.36.199 can't be flashed. Can any of the old ones be flashed then? Or at least, can v188.8.131.52 be packaged in an APK (like the one here) which can then be launched without the need of a connection to a computer?
Few things tell us more than an image. Our brains decode image much faster than other forms of information … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?