FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

AT&T to release OTA update on Dec. 27 to enable Multi-Window on Note II

26th December 2012, 10:45 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
According to Engadget, AT&T will be releasing an OTA update starting tomorrow to enable Multi-Window.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennkmcn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th December 2012, 10:49 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Chi-Town
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennkmcn

According to Engadget, AT&T will be releasing an OTA update starting tomorrow to enable Multi-Window.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/26/a...-multi-window/

Here's the link in case anybody's interested. It looks like its just the feature, no other fixes listed and no change-log
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el_chiefo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2012, 10:53 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_chiefo

Here's the link in case anybody's interested. It looks like its just the feature, no other fixes listed and no change-log

Thanks for posting the link, I would have posted it but am unable to post links yet. I wonder if this might mean an update for Canadian carriers such as Rogers, Bell, and Telus will be in order soon as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to kennkmcn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2012, 10:54 PM |#4  
dropofdreams2's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Expecting that I'll have to unfreeze the bloat at a minimum...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
26th December 2012, 11:02 PM |#5  
Dr. Evo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Ha! Should I dare hold my breath??
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Evo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2012, 11:47 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Im not even going to get excited until an update come on my phone

Sent from my lovely note 2
27th December 2012, 12:16 AM |#7  
Gore785's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
So if this happens and I'm rooted how do I update?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
27th December 2012, 12:27 AM |#8  
powerwagon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore785

So if this happens and I'm rooted how do I update?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

Why would you be rooted and not already running multiview?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
27th December 2012, 12:34 AM |#9  
colonel187's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwagon

Why would you be rooted and not already running multiview?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Some people want root and don't want custom roms that break stuff. I used to be a rom flashing whore but now i just root and de-bloat the stock rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to colonel187 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2012, 01:09 AM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel187

Some people want root and don't want custom roms that break stuff. I used to be a rom flashing whore but now i just root and de-bloat the stock rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Same here just got my note 2 three a days ago then i rooted it on 2nd day, hope when it will not broke the root capabilities when updating that was expected on dec. 27..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes