[ROM] [STOCK] [PREVIEW][12/03/2013] Rom JellyBean By NaTHaN
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus look
- Based on android 2.3.6
- Spanish language support for almost 100%
- Use XWKTS as based stock rom (Latest Release at Build Time)
- Zip-Aligned, Deodexed & Rooted.
- Adrenaline Boost
- Adrenaline Engine
- Extended Power Menu
- Flash Player 11.1
- Added and amended application memo
- Added and amended application task
- Added and edited the keyboard SII
- New Ubuntu font
- Holo Launcher 2.0.0
- DSP Manager
- SuperUser App On Battery Extender v1.6
- SuperSU User App On Nims Kernel v0.97.
- Fully reworked framework
- Nexus JB Volume Slider
- JB menu popups for all apps
- Galaxy Nexus JB Themed Apps
- Modded Samsung Lockcreen
- Jelly Bean UI Statusbar
- Icons Battery Percentage
- All status bar icons dela resized and fixed
- Working Settings Button in statusbar
- EDT battery Tweak
- Modded Settings To Look Like Nexus
- Modified music player to the appearance of JB and Beats Audio.
- Modified gallery application
- Full android 4.1.2 layout
- Jelly Bean 14 toggles in notification bar
- Call Screen Like ICS
- Jelly Bean Digital Clock
- ICS/JB Layouts
- Modified the voice recorder application
- Full ICS transition animation.
- Removed "Swipe Screen to Unlock"
- Removed some apps in system for free storage.
- Updated Google Play 3.10.10
- Updated Google Play Service 2.0.12
- Updated icons.
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Download it and copy it to the SD card
- Reboot into CWM
- Select 'install zip from sd card' and then select 'choose zip from sd card'
- Navigate to the downloaded file and select it
- Wait until the installation is complete
- Reboot, set your phone and enjoy
- First boot will take a lot of time, around 3-6 mins or maybe more. Please
be patient and do not think that your ace is bricked.
- If you not have partitioned your SD card, you can remove the 40int2ext script, from the following path system/etc/init.d
- Must be partitioned memory card for running this ROM
- Having CWM5 up
- The following data will be deleted automatically, / system / cache / sdext / and / ext4
- No need to do any wipes, this no excludes to the version with A2SDGUI
- Link with Kernel PSN NIMS 11:
- Link with Kernel PSN Battery Extender 1.6:
- Link with Kernel Battery Extender 1.6:
- Link with Kernel Battery Extender 1.6 and A2SD script:
- Link with Kernel Space [Thanks to SpaceCaker]:
- Patch to fix the signal and battery icons in only one color (blue):
- Link CRT Disable: updating...
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Choose zip, and put on SD card
- Go To Recovery
- Select mounts and storage
- Select mount /system
- Select mount /sdcard
- Install Zip From SD Card
- Reboot and enjoy.
- Error correction and FCs
- Battery Percentage removed
- Updating files pngs
- Corrected statusbar
- Perfect adaptation with the theme of Galaxy SIII
- Edited version of android 4.1.2 to 2.3.6, to run youtube, in the browser
- Added script Proyect Silk, thanks to PulseDroid
- Optimization of some system applications
- Update Galaxy SIII theme
- Added some new tones
- Update some files pngs
- Added more kernel versions: BEv1.6 / BEv1.6 with A2SDGUI / BE V1.6 PSN / PSN NIMS / Kernel Space.
- Optimization framework-es.apk.
- Optimization of all system applications
- Update Galaxy SIII theme.
- Added screen brightness bar [StatusbasGreper].
- Statusbar completly transparent.
- Added some new tones of JellyBean.
- Increased stability.
- Added new bootanimation.zip of Nexus7 [made by me].
- Added sound to bootanimation, only PSN Kernels.
- Added libraries Andreno.
- The volume has been increased slightly.
- Added calculator modified with appearance to JellyBean
- Added CM7 voice recorder.
- Bluetooth fully functional.
- Wifi more stable, if you disconnect immediately reconnects,
- Added script to improve the battery life
- DSPmanager entirely in Spanish.
- Project silk removed, not functioning properly
- Update some files pngs
- Rom completely light, [Bootanimation.zip 5.3Mb]
- Nims 11
- Psndna 88
Do not forget to give thanks if you like my work
Hi guys after more than a month, I bring you a preview of my rom, which has some improvements, so far I do not find any kind of bug, but I want to help me testing for to leave fully functional, if no found are any bug the rom would be completely finished and me would put update the S3 theme.
Only there a option the kernel.
My theme galaxy S3 is outdated, do not use it with this release.
No contains script of partition.
- Apps updated
- Added 6 styles of lockscreen
- Added 20 toggles in statusbar
- Added new file manager
- Added more options to customize the status bar
- Fixed some bugs of the previous version
- Modified Dialeractivity.apk with appearance JB
- Modified Contacts.apk with appearance JB
- Modified Jobmanager.apk with appearance JB
- Modified Mms.apk with appearance JB
- Modified Settings.apk, to add more options of customization
- Added, modified and fixed Desckclock.apk with appearance JB
[PREVIEW] JellyBean By NaTHaN: