FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Off Topic Thread

1,370 posts
Thanks Meter: 270
 
By jyazzie110, Senior Member on 28th December 2012, 07:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th December 2012, 03:46 AM |#21  
Astom22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

Man im dreading having kids.....lol any who hows everyones night tonite? Im at work once again hoping someone shows up tonite to cover their shift...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

All is good here, just taking in some football. Need to soak in all the bowl season I can, it's a long time until next football season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Astom22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
29th December 2012, 03:49 AM |#22  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astom22

All is good here, just taking in some football. Need to soak in all the bowl season I can, it's a long time until next football season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

O man I hear ya there.....and with the NHL lockout going on what am I supposed to watch after the seasons over?? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
29th December 2012, 04:09 AM |#23  
cdshepherd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

Man im dreading having kids.....lol any who hows everyones night tonite? Im at work once again hoping someone shows up tonite to cover their shift...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

I'm playing customer support tonight. :banghead: lol jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
29th December 2012, 04:14 AM |#24  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd

I'm playing customer support tonight. :banghead: lol jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Haha! Hey cd btw what kinda speeds you get in Farmington? Im only averaging 1.4 mbps download here in Gallup on H+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
29th December 2012, 04:27 AM |#25  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
I wish I still had my HTC HD2.....only htc product ive ever liked....might buy one just to play around with...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
29th December 2012, 04:37 AM |#26  
cdshepherd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

Haha! Hey cd btw what kinda speeds you get in Farmington? Im only averaging 1.4 mbps download here in Gallup on H+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

This is pretty typical. Depends on how busy the network is. At night its good. At noon is abiut 5-6mbps


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
29th December 2012, 04:47 AM |#27  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd

This is pretty typical. Depends on how busy the network is. At night its good. At noon is abiut 5-6mbps


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Damn I wish I could get those speeds here in Gallup. No special apn or any other settings you use? Heres what I get at this time of night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356756415630.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	1599670  
29th December 2012, 04:49 AM |#28  
cdshepherd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

Damn I wish I could get those speeds here in Gallup. No special apn or any other settings you use? Heres what I get at this time of night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Have you tried connecting to the Durango server? Gives me good speeds:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
29th December 2012, 04:53 AM |#29  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd

Have you tried connecting to the Durango server? Gives me good speeds:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Am I actually getting these speeds or is it just the speed of the server?

Edit: btw what rom you using? Im on CleanRom 3.5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356756816509.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	1599682  
29th December 2012, 05:01 AM |#30  
cdshepherd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

Am I actually getting these speeds or is it just the speed of the server?

Edit: btw what rom you using? Im on CleanRom 3.5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

It has a little to do with both. And im on the latest update. Stock rooted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to cdshepherd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes