FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[INDEX] [REP] Google Nexus 7 Android Dev ROMs/Kernel List [Updated 24/10/2013]

1,532 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,666
 
By Orr.Penn.18, Senior Member on 28th December 2012, 08:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd February 2013, 02:18 PM |#51  
Orr.Penn.18's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Recovery Mode
Thanks Meter: 1,666
 
More
Thread Updated for ROMs up-to-date

Only issue is I cannot change the Main thread title, any help on that?
 
 
22nd February 2013, 03:11 PM |#52  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,244
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Re: [INDEX]All In One Nexus 7 Index Thread *JAN 3rd 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr.Penn.18

Thread Updated for ROMs up-to-date

Only issue is I cannot change the Main thread title, any help on that?

Change the title of post #2 to change the thread title. There was a bit of a mess up when an extra slot was added, hence why it's different
The Following User Says Thank You to KidCarter93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KidCarter93 Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 04:00 PM |#53  
Orr.Penn.18's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Recovery Mode
Thanks Meter: 1,666
 
More
Re: [INDEX]All In One Nexus 7 Index Thread *JAN 3rd 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

Change the title of post #2 to change the thread title. There was a bit of a mess up when an extra slot was added, hence why it's different

Thanks KidCarter

EDIT - Lawl, it was post #4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
22nd February 2013, 11:58 PM |#54  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,244
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr.Penn.18

Thanks KidCarter

EDIT - Lawl, it was post #4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh right. At least I was half way to being right
23rd February 2013, 07:08 AM |#55  
ikslawlok's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Re: [INDEX][REP] Google Nexus 7 Android Dev ROMs/Kernel List [Updated 21/2/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr.Penn.18


TWRP 2.3.3.0 touch recovery [DEC/19/2012]
by Dees_Troy
[/CENTER][/CENTER]

TWRP is now 2.4.1.0.

[RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.1.0 touch recovery [2013-02-01]

Thanks for this helpful thread.

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 par Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to ikslawlok For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikslawlok Ad-Free
7th March 2013, 12:59 PM |#56  
Orr.Penn.18's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Recovery Mode
Thanks Meter: 1,666
 
More
Repository updated to date! Enjoy!

Sent by The-Repo-Man
The Following User Says Thank You to Orr.Penn.18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Orr.Penn.18 Ad-Free
21st March 2013, 08:22 AM |#57  
Orr.Penn.18's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Recovery Mode
Thanks Meter: 1,666
 
More
Repository updated to date. Enjoy!

Sent by The Repo Man

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orr.Penn.18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Orr.Penn.18 Ad-Free
7th May 2013, 06:57 AM |#58  
osm0sis's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 21,104
 
Donate to Me
More
@Orr.Penn.18 Hey can my N7 BootUnlocker thread be added to the guides section? KidCarter was originally going to add it to the mods section but seeing as that part doesn't seem to be in the works anymore, it also qualifies as a guide. Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2068207

It's been in the tilapia thread for awhile now, so I just wanted to make sure it was in here too.
The Following User Says Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2013, 07:08 AM |#59  
Orr.Penn.18's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Recovery Mode
Thanks Meter: 1,666
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

@Orr.Penn.18 Hey can my N7 BootUnlocker thread be added to the guides section? KidCarter was originally going to add it to the mods section but seeing as that part doesn't seem to be in the works anymore, it also qualifies as a guide. Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2068207

It's been in the tilapia thread for awhile now, so I just wanted to make sure it was in here too.

Added mate! @osm0sis

---------------------------------------------------

Repository updated to date. Enjoy
Sent by The Repo Man
The Following User Says Thank You to Orr.Penn.18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Orr.Penn.18 Ad-Free
15th May 2013, 12:40 PM |#60  
ikslawlok's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
There is a new recovery : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=41072480 cwm philz

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 par Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to ikslawlok For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikslawlok Ad-Free
18th June 2013, 12:33 PM |#61  
ameinild's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nærum
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Add LiquidSmooth to Android 4.2.x section (AOSP-based) ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2298752
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nexus 7, nexus 7 index, nexus 7 kernels, nexus 7 roms
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes