Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tv Out/Camera Problems on Jellybean Why?

Tip us?

bigrice2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Tv Out/Camera Problems on Jellybean Why?

OK my HTC E 4LTE S-on unlocked tampered on any jellybean ROM (MEANBEAN, OMJ) i notice when you connect your mhl adapter it outputs but the movement is LAGGY on phone and the tv (VIZIO 42 1080P which doesn't matter) which doesn't make any sense on why it's LAGGY because on ics it didn't do that and also now you need to plug in the charger in order for it to output which on ics you didn't need to so that's just backwards.. The camera from these roms has two noticeable problems: NIGHT mode and BACKLIGHT mode seems to not be working as in not adding the effect i guess. I really Do Not understand how HTC and SPRINT take so long to push jellybean and then when they do it just comes out with problems. It should add too not reconfigure and ruin important features on our phones that we used before, its like they want us to adapt to their mistakes. If i can hack and do all this baking and making new roms and editing things ill fix everything.. These are not the only problems in the new jellybean update tho so that's just sad and Annoying.
Also with the new baseband 3. can we go back to ics roms? until Jellybean is Actually ready ready.
thanks

xcesivemastub8ah
Old
Thanks Meter 74
I think they should ban people who make multiple threads of the same thing in a desperate attempt to get attention.
xperia x1i- energyrom leo
touch pro 2- rhodium_AF (modded dusk theme)
att

bigrice2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
your right now a days people do want attention so badly but the thing is i dont, i just would like to know why these bugs, why on the new update it just sucks.

chazybaz13
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
That post gave me cancer

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2