29th December 2012, 02:03 AM   |  #11  
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234

3,565 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR

Well, there are definitely a lack of ROMs on the N10. There may be a total of at most 10 ROMs (and I think that number is more than there really is). The N10 is a great device that isn't seeing the developer support that I expected it to see. Yeah, it's a tablet, but I was expecting to see much more variety for a tablet that a lot people consider to be the best Android tablet on the market. So, the lack of ROMs is disappointing, and when I see a dev like you whose fantastic work I've seen on the GNex venturing in to the N10 forums, I definitely welcome it and most certainly desire it.

Your ROM will definitely help the N10 developmental and consumer community grow, so seriously stick around!

Also, I watched Muzzy in German when I was in high school. :P

LOL! I hated that stupid green monster when I was younger. Now I just think it's funny.

Thanks for the support. I think that it'll pick up. It's a beautiful tablet and I'd rather read on one of those then the N7's screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdavies

I was so confused when I saw MMuzzy ROM in the N10 thread. Thought I had clicked on the GNex thread. Haha.

I've been running your rom on my GNex for several weeks. Can't wait to flash this and see how it goes.

Hey! Another familiar face It was on my mind to give the N10 a go with a ROM so when someone asked me to give it a shot I figured, what the heck.
Last edited by mmuzzy; 29th December 2012 at 02:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mmuzzy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 111

337 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

LOL! I hated that stupid green monster when I was younger. Now I just think it's funny.

Thanks for the support. I think that it'll pick up. It's a beautiful tablet and I'd rather read on one of those then the N7's screen.

LOL I think I've watched about two episodes or so of Muzzy. I don't remember much but I just remember that there were a royal family of mice and that evil guy who clones the princess and my God, I wasn't even sure what I was watching at that point.

And yes, the N10 screen is absolutely great. I just wish the colors were a bit more saturated (a teeny bit more), but regardless, it's a great device.
29th December 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #13  
Flag North Jersey/NYC
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
More
Hey- don't give up on us yet! I'm a big fan of your GNex rom and have been looking for something like it on the 10. Have downloaded and flashed- so far so good. Will follow-up tomorrow with any issues after i've run it for a while...

Thanks again for the hard work!
29th December 2012, 02:09 AM   |  #14  
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker

3,565 posts
More
Quote:

LOL I think I've watched about two episodes or so of Muzzy. I don't remember much but I just remember that there were a royal family of mice and that evil guy who clones the princess and my God, I wasn't even sure what I was watching at that point.

And yes, the N10 screen is absolutely great. I just wish the colors were a bit more saturated (a teeny bit more), but regardless, it's a great device.

I never saw an episode for real but the BBC language commercials taunted my youth. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublehoya

Hey- don't give up on us yet! I'm a big fan of your GNex rom and have been looking for something like it on the 10. Have downloaded and flashed- so far so good. Will follow-up tomorrow with any issues after i've run it for a while...

Thanks again for the hard work!

Nice! Thank you.
29th December 2012, 02:14 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 111

337 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

I never saw an episode for real but the BBC language commercials taunted my youth. lol

:P

Anyway, I'll report any bugs if I come across one. So far everything looks good.
29th December 2012, 02:28 AM   |  #16  
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker

3,565 posts
More
Quote:

:P

Anyway, I'll report any bugs if I come across one. So far everything looks good.

Excellent. Thank you.
------------------

I just notice Craig Gomez had a ROM in here. If I had seen that earlier when I was trying to decide I wouldn't have bothered. That's the ROM i'd run if I had a Nexus 10. He's helped me out countless times with all sorts of technical issues.
Last edited by mmuzzy; 29th December 2012 at 03:29 AM.
29th December 2012, 09:09 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 20

80 posts
More
Haven't flashed yet but I'm right about to, its great to see another well known dev here on the N10 forums making us all a fantastic new ROM! I have heard only good things about you and your work mmuzzy, thanks for starting up here with us! I'm sure all us on the N10 forums will greatly appreciate your work into this build and will be excited to see future releases from you. Thanks again man!!
29th December 2012, 11:30 AM   |  #18  
Flag Okinawa
Thanks Meter: 49

512 posts
More
downloading now thanks for the great sounding rom. have your gnex rom on my wifes phone right now and about to rock this on my n10. im gonna wipe my internal "SD" as im being plagued with either not charging sometimes or tablet wont wake up. ive been loyally flashing PA's rom with every update and i think its time to try this bad boy out. as the others have stated, will post any discrepencies i find, if any.
29th December 2012, 12:26 PM   |  #19  
Flag South Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 219

438 posts
I'm going to flash your ROM too! It looks to be exactly what I'm looking for: clean, fast, and stable. Until I really get a feel for my new Nexus10, I'm not ready to fight with some pre-alpha, nightly ROMs at the moment. Just wanna cruise on a buttery highway for a while! Your work is appreciated, keep it up
Last edited by brGabriel; 29th December 2012 at 01:32 PM.
29th December 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #20  
Flag Lake Forest, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,645

1,835 posts
Donate to Me
More
@mmuzzy did you get yourself a N10? Nice to see you here...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread