Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Manta - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

OP mmuzzy

29th December 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 2

49 posts
Love your GNexus ROM. Been running stock ROM on my Nexus 10 but I think I'll now jump onboard with your mmuzzy greatness

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
29th December 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #22  
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234

3,565 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by escosk8r

Haven't flashed yet but I'm right about to, its great to see another well known dev here on the N10 forums making us all a fantastic new ROM! I have heard only good things about you and your work mmuzzy, thanks for starting up here with us! I'm sure all us on the N10 forums will greatly appreciate your work into this build and will be excited to see future releases from you. Thanks again man!!

Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan.kels.r

downloading now thanks for the great sounding rom. have your gnex rom on my wifes phone right now and about to rock this on my n10. im gonna wipe my internal "SD" as im being plagued with either not charging sometimes or tablet wont wake up. ive been loyally flashing PA's rom with every update and i think its time to try this bad boy out. as the others have stated, will post any discrepencies i find, if any.

Ok, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brGabriel

I'm going to flash your ROM too! It looks to be exactly what I'm looking for: clean, fast, and stable. Until I really get a feel for my new Nexus10, I'm not ready to fight with some pre-alpha, nightly ROMs at the moment. Just wanna cruise on a buttery highway for a while! Your work is appreciated, keep it up

Hope you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigacgomez

@mmuzzy did you get yourself a N10? Nice to see you here...

Hey Craig! Actually I don't, yet. I hope to grab one sooner or later. I had a couple users of the GNex ROM ask me if I was planning on it. Frankly if I had seen your ROM in here when I looked before starting I would have just pointed them to yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gakirby

Love your GNexus ROM. Been running stock ROM on my Nexus 10 but I think I'll now jump onboard with your mmuzzy greatness

Thanks
29th December 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #23  

49 posts
If I go to "browse compatible ROMs" in the Goo.im app it doesn't show mmuzzy.... But if I go "browse all">devs>mmuzzy the manta folder is there. Not sure if there was something you have to do to make it show up in the compatible list.

29th December 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #24  
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker

3,565 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gakirby

If I go to "browse compatible ROMs" in the Goo.im app it doesn't show mmuzzy.... But if I go "browse all">devs>mmuzzy the manta folder is there. Not sure if there was something you have to do to make it show up in the compatible list.

Hmm. I'll check that out. I have those lines automatically added in a script but it must not be added properly. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Yup... I don't see them added at all.
29th December 2012, 05:47 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 3

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

Excellent. Thank you.
------------------

I just notice Craig Gomez had a ROM in here. If I had seen that earlier when I was trying to decide I wouldn't have bothered. That's the ROM i'd run if I had a Nexus 10. He's helped me out countless times with all sorts of technical issues.

Very happy with Craigs rom I think it's the best of the n10 roms I've tried all the others apart from yours at present.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stiffnuts For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #26  
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker

3,565 posts
More
Updated ROM
Updated ROM file with build.prop entries for Goo.im.
29th December 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #27  
Flag North Jersey/NYC

32 posts
More
Have been running this for about a day- moderate usage (and generally exploring things). First and foremost- very smooth and no significant issues. Kernel is fast and stable. Haven't noticed any errors in Logcat (other than those of my own making...). And God bless you for including the stock browser.

I've noticed a couple of cosmetic issues: first, the lockscreen clock is too big and gets cut off (easily fixed by replacing it with the stock clock); second, there are duplicate "Vega" notifications that show in the selection dialog.

Will post any add'l issues I find. Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to doublehoya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 22

114 posts
More
Holy crap, wasn't expecting a ROM from you here! Haven't been on the GNex thread in a little while since I've been having ZERO problems with the ROM. I'm going to have to flash this soon. Nice to see you here!
30th December 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Wow...was super surprised when I saw this thread. I've been running you Gnex rom for a while now, it totally stopped my crackflashing ways. I had to register just to say thanks! Long time lurker...just never registered. Looking forward to following this thread just like the Gnex one.
30th December 2012, 03:03 AM   |  #30  
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
Flashed a few hours ago, running well so far. I have had random soft resets on all 3 ROMs I've tried (including stock) so I hope that doesn't happen here *fingers crossed*

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread