Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[OFFICIAL]CM10.1.3 Q&A - Release for D2VZW GSIII (OP updated 9/24/13)

OP Restola

24th February 2013, 09:53 AM   |  #1021  
Flag Elk Grove
Thanks Meter: 100

229 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autospy

Were you about to confirm if this worked? I want to upgrade to CM10.1 from stock JB, but I really need VZW global data access.

1.24.13 nightly has a working Global/GSM. Any newer than that, CM has a broken Global/GSM compatibility.
25th February 2013, 12:04 AM   |  #1022  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Loud beeping while ending call
Anyone know if there's a fix for the loud beep that comes from the speakerphone when ending a call? It's the only thing stopping me from using this as my daily driver. Thanks
25th February 2013, 12:59 AM   |  #1023  
Thanks Meter: 16

112 posts
Not sure if this thread is being monitored or not anymore. Can't blame the CM people if not, there's a lot of drift here!

I've been getting a lot of Sleep of Death recently. It happens specifically when I boot the phone from scratch. The phone will go through the spinning CM logo, then go into the lockscreen, then if I let it go to sleep it doesn't wake up. It's pretty frustrating. I'm currently on the latest nightly, stock kernel. It happened to me on 2/17 too (I skipped the ones between because I was travelling). If I unlock the phone immediately then this doesn't happen.

I used to get SOD, but it would respond after I hit the power key, this doesn't respond and needs another battery pull.

I clean wiped about 3 weeks ago- I mean completely clean, flashed a stock image, wiped internal memory completely.
25th February 2013, 02:44 AM   |  #1024  
San Antonio Texas
Thanks Meter: 112

348 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrossie

Not sure if this thread is being monitored or not anymore. Can't blame the CM people if not, there's a lot of drift here!

I've been getting a lot of Sleep of Death recently. It happens specifically when I boot the phone from scratch. The phone will go through the spinning CM logo, then go into the lockscreen, then if I let it go to sleep it doesn't wake up. It's pretty frustrating. I'm currently on the latest nightly, stock kernel. It happened to me on 2/17 too (I skipped the ones between because I was travelling). If I unlock the phone immediately then this doesn't happen.

I used to get SOD, but it would respond after I hit the power key, this doesn't respond and needs another battery pull.

I clean wiped about 3 weeks ago- I mean completely clean, flashed a stock image, wiped internal memory completely.

If you stay with the CM kernal the minimum cpu freq should be set at 384 MHz and I honestly don't know the voltages used. When I flash a kernal I always set the minimum cpu frequency at 384 MHz as well as keep voltages above 1000 MHz. Maybe try setting the minimum cpu frequency at 486 MHz...just a thought...eat the meat & throw out the bones.
25th February 2013, 01:43 PM   |  #1025  
Thanks Meter: 26

374 posts
Re: [Official] CM 10.1 Q&A Thread - OP updated 2/17
Anyone know why once in a while when quick pressing the home button it behaves as if you long pressed it and brings up recent apps screen? Reboot fixes it for a bit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 02:58 PM   |  #1026  
Flag Chicago - Northwest Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 210

507 posts
More
Re: [Official] CM 10.1 Q&A Thread - OP updated 2/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrossie

I have the same thing going on as well. I've set my minimum clock to what the post below yours stated. I hope this is resolved soon. It is obviously related to the kernel commit in one of the latest nightlies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 03:41 PM   |  #1027  
Thanks Meter: 6

173 posts
More
bluetooth contact issue
My contacts do not sync in my car every time i connect to my car's BT. I only see 1 contact when i got to my contacts on my car. I've been running the build from 2/21. Will update to 2/24 later today to see if that fixes this.
25th February 2013, 03:46 PM   |  #1028  
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 212

687 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharybinx34

Anyone know why once in a while when quick pressing the home button it behaves as if you long pressed it and brings up recent apps screen? Reboot fixes it for a bit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

This has been around for a while. Doesn't quite seem to be on anyone's radar yet.
25th February 2013, 03:54 PM   |  #1029  
Flag Northern Virginia
Thanks Meter: 159

829 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDeGruven

This has been around for a while. Doesn't quite seem to be on anyone's radar yet.

I'm sure that it is important to the CM team... Just not as high a priority as other bugs. It will get fixed eventually.
25th February 2013, 03:54 PM   |  #1030  
Thanks Meter: 10

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDeGruven

According to Cyanogen on Google+, there is an official procedure for reporting problems but it is outside my technical expertise. Hopefully someone will report it using their system. I know they are very busy so they probably don't respond to reports here. I assume this is more for user-to-user assistance.

So I hope someone can get it on the radar.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread