FORUMS

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

[ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)

552 posts
Thanks Meter: 308
 
By D2dyno, Senior Member on 29th December 2012, 08:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th February 2013, 08:21 PM |#141  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
love the ROM, everything seems to work really well. my only question is should this build have Mira cast in it? I think that's the only big difference moving into the JB ROMs, but haven't seen it built in any custom ROMs yet, maybe just me?
 
 
11th February 2013, 06:09 AM |#142  
arashtarafar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Hi, can we port Onskreen Cornerstone project to this ROM? maybe soon?

http://www.onskreen.com/cornerstone/
11th February 2013, 07:22 AM |#143  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arashtarafar

Hi, can we port Onskreen Cornerstone project to this ROM? maybe soon?

http://www.onskreen.com/cornerstone/

Unlikely any time soon. This is the result from the attempt to integrate it into cm9 https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...4knbyjh4hprg0k . I havn't heard of cornerstone and cm since.
12th February 2013, 07:04 PM |#144  
kmaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 702
 
More
does this rom has flickering issue? ie.. when popup window is opened example settings -> about -> check software update, screen flickers.
how about brightness related issue? ie..after a while brightness is reduced and even when you touch on the screen it does not return to normal only reboot will fix it.
13th February 2013, 09:46 AM |#145  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaq

does this rom has flickering issue? ie.. when popup window is opened example settings -> about -> check software update, screen flickers.
how about brightness related issue? ie..after a while brightness is reduced and even when you touch on the screen it does not return to normal only reboot will fix it.

The first is an issue, which I think is a kernel issue, which has something to do with Tegra 2 I believe. The 2nd is automatic brightness lol
18th February 2013, 12:20 PM |#146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
AW: [ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)
Are there any new versions coming or has development stopped. Overall I am quite happy with batt life. Just a little lag here and there....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2013, 01:44 PM |#147  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can I install gapps 20130129
22nd February 2013, 04:15 PM |#148  
Wynnded's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rockies
Thanks Meter: 275
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanarya

Can I install gapps 20130129

I have not read anything that suggests that you cannot. There likely will still be an issue with the stock keyboard where it wants to Force Close after a couple of keystrokes. You can use a custom one of your choice of course.
23rd February 2013, 02:25 PM |#149  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynnded

I have not read anything that suggests that you cannot. There likely will still be an issue with the stock keyboard where it wants to Force Close after a couple of keystrokes. You can use a custom one of your choice of course.

ok i'm try.thanks
13th April 2013, 04:24 PM |#150  
Duvel999's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han-Droid

Are there any new versions coming or has development stopped. Overall I am quite happy with batt life. Just a little lag here and there....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

+1

Love the Rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes