FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)

552 posts
Thanks Meter: 308
 
By D2dyno, Senior Member on 29th December 2012, 08:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th December 2012, 03:49 PM |#11  
osama_talha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 208504683

What's the difference between this and maple Syrup's thread?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Maple Syrup's thread is about Android 4.1.X (CM 10.0).... This thread is about Android 4.2.X (CM10.1)..... in plain english its a major update for Android JB 4.1. Introducing some new features.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app
 
 
29th December 2012, 04:15 PM |#12  
208504683's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Nonsense. They both on 4.2 at the moment

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app
29th December 2012, 04:39 PM |#13  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 208504683

Nonsense. They both on 4.2 at the moment

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

The OP for Maple's thread is on 4.1.1, he says so himself.
29th December 2012, 04:41 PM |#14  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jittusm

Hi i am currently running latest 4.2.1 of pershoot. i wanna know can i dirty flash D2dynos ROM over pershoot? (Data/cache/dalvik wipe)


you should be able to. I recommend still backing up your ROM first, just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakTeKa

Built from pershoot github ?

It's built using his device sources, the rest is pure CM.
29th December 2012, 04:44 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2dyno

The OP for Maple's thread is on 4.1.1, he says so himself.

He just needs to create a new thread. He did what CM did, he started building CM 10.1 releases and stopped developing CM 10 abruptly. His OP is just out of date.

A Mod needs to step into his thread and just state that, IMO.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
29th December 2012, 04:45 PM |#16  
bhowanidin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wesley Chapel
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Flashed and this is really smooth. But I hate the new nav bar layout, so flashed back to PA 1.9b. Either way, using your great work, d2dyno!
29th December 2012, 05:45 PM |#17  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhowanidin

Flashed and this is really smooth. But I hate the new nav bar layout, so flashed back to PA 1.9b. Either way, using your great work, d2dyno!

Yeah, it took me some getting used to, but for 4.2.1, it's well worth it!
29th December 2012, 05:47 PM |#18  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooppex

He just needs to create a new thread. He did what CM did, he started building CM 10.1 releases and stopped developing CM 10 abruptly. His OP is just out of date.

A Mod needs to step into his thread and just state that, IMO.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Well, I didn't know. I'll still be building this though, and maintaining it.
The Following User Says Thank You to D2dyno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2012, 06:50 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Not working?
Could you tell me if there are some known major issues with this ROM (or at least direct me to a "log of known issues")?
Are cameras working in the meantime?
Thanks in advance
29th December 2012, 06:59 PM |#20  
ChrisHRocks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belfast, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Does anyone know how to/if you can get the search bar in nova to be white like the stock launcher in 4.2?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
29th December 2012, 07:06 PM |#21  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poiiop1

Could you tell me if there are some known major issues with this ROM (or at least direct me to a "log of known issues")?
Are cameras working in the meantime?
Thanks in advance

There is nothing 'broken' in this build. There may be bugs within apps, such as FCs, but no issues.

I tested both cameras, and they work perfectly.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes