FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDLL4 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/29]

1,630 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th December 2012, 04:15 PM |#11  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1974

Hi teshxx,
Thanks for your work, i install your rom in my device, with stock rooted rom, XXALIJ (from TMN Portugal), everything works fine, but I tried make some changes in framework-res.apk, just change some png's, i try replaced original one for modified one with root explorer and stop in boot logo, i installed through CWM too and same result. This both methods works fine with stock rooted rom. Any advice?
Sry for bad english : - ) !!

It should work since this IS a stock rooted rom. Try pushing it via adb. If that fails then there is something wrong with the apk itself.
Last edited by teshxx; 30th December 2012 at 04:19 PM.
 
 
30th December 2012, 04:17 PM |#12  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancman

THX

now the handwriting is working

But I am still with the old baseband XXALIK

is this normal that modem does not change?

This doesn't include the modem so that people from different regions who have N7105 can safely flash this.
30th December 2012, 06:58 PM |#13  
Member
Flag Harrogate
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thanks works like a charm on mine
Always like to use up to date stock roms that are rooted and this fits the bill perfectly!
30th December 2012, 10:17 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhorse

Thanks works like a charm on mine
Always like to use up to date stock roms that are rooted and this fits the bill perfectly!

I just have the phone 1 week but so far and with my extended experience with the original galaxy s it seems that stock is still the wayto go with this phone.Ive tried 2 different kernels only and didnt seemed to make things better with all respect to devs.With this latest build so far i have a very good battery life so im happy.Thanks again
31st December 2012, 12:26 AM |#15  
Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Does this base allow the dock icons to be changed?
31st December 2012, 03:22 AM |#16  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaloui

Does this base allow the dock icons to be changed?

Do you mean rearrange the icons?
--YES

or

Did you mean change the icon of an app?
--NO. You can do that with an alternate launcher such as Nova or Apex.
The Following User Says Thank You to teshxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2012, 07:32 AM |#17  
Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx

Do you mean rearrange the icons?
--YES

or

Did you mean change the icon of an app?
--NO. You can do that with an alternate launcher such as Nova or Apex.

I meant the icons at the bottom of the homescreens where the app button is. All good though as I installed the Rom and it does allow them to be changed. It's running really smooth, thanx.
31st December 2012, 09:49 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Thanks for the rom, and for keeping us N7105 in the loop
31st December 2012, 03:40 PM |#19  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaloui

I meant the icons at the bottom of the homescreens where the app button is. All good though as I installed the Rom and it does allow them to be changed. It's running really smooth, thanx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf027

Thanks for the rom, and for keeping us N7105 in the loop

np
The Following User Says Thank You to teshxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2013, 01:40 AM |#20  
baileyjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
I've been trying to compile the circle battery percentage mod for the deodexed version on this rom, but having no luck

Anyone got a version that works?
Attached Images
 
1st January 2013, 02:17 AM |#21  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyjr

I've been trying to compile the circle battery percentage mod for the deodexed version on this rom, but having no luck

Anyone got a version that works?

Here you go. Circle Mod

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
international, n7105, note 2, root, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes