Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDLL4 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/29]

OP teshxx

1st January 2013, 03:17 AM   |  #21  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,304
 
1,625 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyjr

I've been trying to compile the circle battery percentage mod for the deodexed version on this rom, but having no luck

Anyone got a version that works?

Here you go. Circle Mod
1st January 2013, 04:50 AM   |  #22  
mysticfrog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Meyer Fla
Thanks Meter: 446
 
1,190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx

Here you go. Circle Mod

hey teshxx can i use this on the tmobile deodex ver..
1st January 2013, 04:53 AM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Assuming I'm coming from another custom rom, how do I install this?

I have CWM installed so I guess I need to wipe user data, cache, dalvik etc etc before installing this rom?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
1st January 2013, 05:01 AM   |  #24  
mysticfrog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Meyer Fla
Thanks Meter: 446
 
1,190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greythorne

Assuming I'm coming from another custom rom, how do I install this?

I have CWM installed so I guess I need to wipe user data, cache, dalvik etc etc before installing this rom?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Exactly bro..
1st January 2013, 06:44 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticfrog

Exactly bro..

Ok. One more thing which one do you guys use odexed or deodexed?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Oh the kernel isn't patched for vulnerability right?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
1st January 2013, 12:11 PM   |  #26  
baileyjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 238
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx

Here you go. Circle Mod

Thanks but I get Error "0" when trying to flash through recovery. Exactly the same error as my own one
1st January 2013, 02:12 PM   |  #27  
baileyjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 238
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by greythorne

Ok. One more thing which one do you guys use odexed or deodexed?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Oh the kernel isn't patched for vulnerability right?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

I'm using it with the latest perseus kernel which is patched
1st January 2013, 05:31 PM   |  #28  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,304
 
1,625 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyjr

Thanks but I get Error "0" when trying to flash through recovery. Exactly the same error as my own one

It's fixed now. Try again plz.
1st January 2013, 06:50 PM   |  #29  
baileyjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 238
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx

It's fixed now. Try again plz.

It there a new link? "404 - Not Found" on the original link
1st January 2013, 07:04 PM   |  #30  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,304
 
1,625 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyjr

It there a new link? "404 - Not Found" on the original link

Click on link 1. It's working for me (link and batt mod both).

The Following User Says Thank You to teshxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
international, n7105, note 2, root, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes