Post Reply

[ROM][7/8] CleanROM 3.5V -★| Clean! | Fast! | Stable! | No Gimmicks! |★-

24th February 2013, 02:37 AM   |  #351  
Jarm3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Scott, this thing is running AWESOMELY. Just wanted to thank you for the best rom I've put on this phone!
24th February 2013, 05:49 AM   |  #352  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarm3r

Scott, this thing is running AWESOMELY. Just wanted to thank you for the best rom I've put on this phone!

Your welcome
25th February 2013, 03:04 AM   |  #353  
KGBxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomfield Hills, MI
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,014 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [ROM][2/20] CleanROM VZW-SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind!
Is the samsung calendar widget not included?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 03:33 AM   |  #354  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 52,014
 
23,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGBxxx

Is the samsung calendar widget not included?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, not with the Verizon 4.1.1 base...

Verizon felt it better you not use it.

For real!
25th February 2013, 04:02 AM   |  #355  
KGBxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomfield Hills, MI
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,014 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [ROM][2/20] CleanROM VZW-SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Nope, not with the Verizon 4.1.1 base...

Verizon felt it better you not use it.

For real!

Jesus. Wait what for real!? What's the name of the widget so I can add it back in?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 04:16 AM   |  #356  
bond32's Avatar
Senior Member
Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 120
 
669 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [ROM][2/20] CleanROM VZW-SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGBxxx

Jesus. Wait what for real!? What's the name of the widget so I can add it back in?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=34986090

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bond32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 05:09 AM   |  #357  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Perhaps I'm missing something right under my nose but why would I might want to use this over Ace? I ran Ace just on a whim but I'm curious what this offers against it. I am a Verizon user of course.
25th February 2013, 05:31 AM   |  #358  
KGBxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomfield Hills, MI
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,014 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [ROM][2/20] CleanROM VZW SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketbook

Perhaps I'm missing something right under my nose but why would I might want to use this over Ace? I ran Ace just on a whim but I'm curious what this offers against it. I am a Verizon user of course.

You can run vzw apps for one. And... not sure what else.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to KGBxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 06:43 AM   |  #359  
hopesrequiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,044
 
2,739 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: [ROM][2/20] CleanROM VZW SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGBxxx

You can run vzw apps for one. And... not sure what else.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I personally like that this is Verizon specific. Call me crazy but it runs better on my phone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to hopesrequiem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:41 PM   |  #360  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
1,006 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketbook

Perhaps I'm missing something right under my nose but why would I might want to use this over Ace? I ran Ace just on a whim but I'm curious what this offers against it. I am a Verizon user of course.

GPS is not fully functional and group messaging does not work. There are work arounds for both, but I prefer a fully functioning rom. If a couple things do not quite work right, there is a chance something else does not either, even if it seems to.

The last three phones I have owned Scott has produced roms that were as close to flawless as humanly possible and that is what this rom is.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank