[ROM][P7500][4.2.2][11/09] AOKP - SaberMod 4.9 [UNOFFICIAL BUILDS]
AOKP P7500 SaberMod 4.9 Unofficial builds
I'm not responsible for any damages on your device.
40+ patches to fix code violation rules
Compiled using -O3 for the most optimizations
Included Linaro string handling routines for memory optimization
Using pershoot kernel for the stability
ROM: SaberMod toolchain 4.9
pershoot kernel: Linaro toolchain 4.7
Based on my experience building rom with SaberMod toolchain on device i9100
and users feedback, I begin to build AOKP for p4 and decided to share my private builds with you all.
This build is compiled using SaberMod toolchain and like the official one, it is built from the same source: AOKP github
I could cherry-pick some commits ahead from AOKP team or patches from other repositories that I find useful.
The ROM and the kernel are tested by me first before I make it available online. I could have overseen something during testing, please be understand.
In summary, it is still AOKP that is compiled with SaberMod toolchain.
Recovery: CWM 220.127.116.11
compiled by pershoot.
Coming from another ROM:
Coming from previous unofficial build:
- Flash latest recovery from here.
- Full wipe: data, cache, dalvik cache and preload if you are coming from Samsung rom.
- Format system partition manually.
- Flash the rom.
- Flash gapps from here or here.
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
- Flash the rom.
- No need to re-flash gapps. Gapps will be restored back automatically by backup tool during flashing.
- Kill all button: Ported recent apps animated view from Slimbean.
- Added CM 10.1 LockClock and set it as default.
- Added Nova launcher and set it as default.
- Added backup tool support, ported from Slimbean.
- Tuned up auto brightness levels.
- Removed some unused apks and media files.
- Other possible changes that are included in each build release. See changelog for more details.
AOKP - The AOKP team
SaberMod toolchain - sparksco
Linaro toolchain - Linaro
p4 kernel & device tree - pershoot
p4 device vendor - kasper_h
backup tool - The Slimbean team
gapps - dreamcwli
LockClock - Cyanogenmod
Nothing special, just like AOKP one. Nevertheless, I'm sharing my screen:
Slimbean SaberMod 4.9 Unofficial builds | i9100 | n7000 AOKP SaberMod 4.9 Unofficial builds | p4