Re: [ROM][P75xx][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Discussions
A few things for me to sort,
1. Fix android notification of power plug. Tab will still charge without issue.
2. System sounds muted on boot unless vol. Down is hit once.
3. Tweak interactive a bit (a jumps a bit more then I would like (been occurring for a while)).
4. Tweak animations a bit to make tab appear less laggy (the illusion of..)
5. Occasional Flicker (which has been a common occurrence for a while).
MTP is enabled by default now (the forced adb config was causing issue (it was only left there for early debug and should have been taken out a while ago)).
To use adb, download new SDK/platform-tools so you can whitelist the connection (on tab).
For mtp on windoze, if you are having issue with mismatch hw Id, uninstall Samsung drivers from device manager and grab new drivers I've uploaded to: droidbasement.com/galaxy/drivers
You normally do not have to wipe when going up from .1 to .2. However to go back you will need to since db gets upgraded. You should take a nandroid before going up so you can return if you need/want to.
Remember nightlies are just that, nightlies. They are just a validaton of last 24 hours of work. If you want to play with bleeding edge, this is it. If not, stick with stock for the interim.