Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 51,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: will you still use hatka now that viper has come out, honest answers please
yes 82 78.85%
no 22 21.15%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Hatka DNA 2.6.0 [1/16/13] Battery life | AC!D Audio | Bravia | Aroma

Tip us?

Jamez007Bond
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Drive MD5 Hash Values Don't Compare

I've downloaded the Hatka DNA 2.6.0.zip from the main TX server, from the Canada mirror, and from the AZ mirror; all three downloads have a different MD5 check sum, and none match with what it is supposed to be. In fact the file on the main TX server is about 1 MB smaller than the files downloaded from the mirrors.

Has anyone else had a problem with this? In don't want to cause instability on my device if files are corrupted.
-
-

xhunter187
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamez007Bond View Post
I've downloaded the Hatka DNA 2.6.0.zip from the main TX server, from the Canada mirror, and from the AZ mirror; all three downloads have a different MD5 check sum, and none match with what it is supposed to be. In fact the file on the main TX server is about 1 MB smaller than the files downloaded from the mirrors.

Has anyone else had a problem with this? In don't want to cause instability on my device if files are corrupted.
-
-
I just redownloaded it and md5 matches

Brax33
Old
(Last edited by Brax33; 14th March 2013 at 12:23 PM.) Reason: New developments.
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusone View Post
Anyone else having issues with their Microphone? Everyone I talk to says they cant hear me clearly and I sound like I have my head in a bucket...I have to cup my hand around the phone while I talk.

Anyone? Anyone?
Having the exact same problem... Got a few people who complained about this over the past few days. Tested via skype loopback and it's deff muffled on main mic, speaker mic is fine. I flashed the stock ROM and it's fine... Flashed back to hatka with the basic audio option, no extras and still having the problem. Hoping we can find a solution to this as i *JUST* got my phone the way i wanted it lol. Orig had Awesome Beats installed.

Edit: Noozy seems to work properly... Any way i can restore my beats oand then switch out a few files to fix this or is it more ingrained in the system? Figured thats why the option was first in the list of choices....

Edit again... Restored my beats backup, removed the beats apk and installed the 2 noozy apks, but still having the same issue... Any idea what else is different?

Edit 3: Copied all of the files from the SlimScHatka3.0.3\option\noozxoide into the appropriate locations... Also replaced the libdsprofile.so from my beats build with the stock one like should be on the nooz... Still no joy.

Edit 4: ugh... installed nooz, checked skype - worked fine. Restored from titanium backups all apps + data and system data. Problem returns. I made sure not to restore the apps or app data from beats... Don't know about system data tho....

samabenie
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Link is down for AOSP lockscreen. Please fix.