Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Complete Ultra cases for Note II - color wish list :)

OP xperiaforme

3rd January 2013, 08:59 AM   |  #11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 202

682 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coiledwire

Sounds like enough color combos to make many happy. I'd like to try your ultra case; when could we expect them to be available for purchase?

Sent from my SPH-L900

Im getting pictures of the first cases from the mold tonight.

They will also be tested by my people in China.

If they are done right the first time (never happens) then it could be just a week or two.

However this is a new factory for us and they have been very fast. The sooner the better.

So for the PC

Blue Slate
Titanium
White
Black
and I need one more - it should be a brighter color. What do you think of a green emerald color? Or Violet?

For the TPU

Hot Pink
White
Black
and three others. Maybe Royal Blue, Candy Red, Lime...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SSHGuru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2013, 10:05 AM   |  #12  
Flag norcal
Thanks Meter: 696

2,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
How about orange for a bright pc color.

Sent from my SPH-L900
The Following User Says Thank You to coiledwire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2013, 01:18 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSHGuru

Im getting pictures of the first cases from the mold tonight.

They will also be tested by my people in China.

If they are done right the first time (never happens) then it could be just a week or two.

However this is a new factory for us and they have been very fast. The sooner the better...

Superb. I hope it will be so good and successful as the edition for Galaxy S III.

Is this possible to order or pre-order Complete Ultra case for Note II + Just Like Glass TM Screen Protector for Note II with combined international shipment (both in one package) and with today discount $6.49 (32 %) for Just Like Glass TM Screen Protector for Note II ? Could you estimate the price for Complete Ultra cases for Note II ?

Some peoples use Seidio Active holsters with third party cases (Otterbox Commuter or Balistic Shell Gel (SG). Could you estimate if Complete Ultra case for Note II could fit Seidio Active holster for Note II or do you plan to provide any own holster for this case ?
23rd February 2013, 08:26 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 634

1,078 posts
Did these DBA Ultra cases ever get released for the Note 2? Looked promising...
24th February 2013, 03:52 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 634

1,078 posts
Thanks for posting... but all the dropbox links are coming back as "Invalid Link" Can you repost?
24th February 2013, 04:03 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 2,233

2,966 posts
Scott, in general what makes these cases standout or better from any other dual layer (silicone inner shell, plastic outer shell - ebay or brand name) cases? Here is your chance to do a sales pitch or others to jump in with testimonials

I have been going a little case-crazy lately (addiction perhaps? lol!!!), went through a bunch of ebay cheapo stuff, now moved on to brand names. I see clearly you offer a very flexible selection of color choices/combos that's probably a big selling point of it, but anything else that makes it stand out in comparison to others before I consider adding it to my growing collection?
25th February 2013, 06:02 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 2,233

2,966 posts
Thank you Scott for taking your time to walk us through the manufacturing process. I personally enjoyed this read very much!!!
25th February 2013, 06:36 AM   |  #19  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 202

682 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron

Thank you Scott for taking your time to walk us through the manufacturing process. I personally enjoyed this read very much!!!

No problem. As you can tell I'm a bit OCD about it

I try to learn everything I possibly can so the final product comes out the way I want. Even so it's a constant job dealing with so many manufacturers. You would think I could hand the S3 case to them and say "make a Note II just like this" since they are nearly identical phones (except for size).

Unfortunately that's not how it works...

Scott
25th February 2013, 11:08 PM   |  #20  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 24

149 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey Scott,

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere but I love the idea of the Thin Case Grips. Will that be an option for the Ultra cases? I hate it when a case feels real nice but it's so smooth with no grip that it's easy to just slip out of your hand

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread