5,596,066 Members 33,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB 4.3] i747z UCUEMJ2 (Modified) Stock TouchWiz No-Knox ROM(Odexed)NEW 11/23/13

Tip us?

sKoWN_kAT
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Looks great. By any chance, is there an LTE toggle in this ROM? I work in a fringe LTE Area and my battery is suffering greatly. TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

agriff
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKoWN_kAT View Post
Looks great. By any chance, is there an LTE toggle in this ROM? I work in a fringe LTE Area and my battery is suffering greatly. TIA

Yep. It's there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-01-12-43-48.jpg
Views:	1714
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1608767  

onei0077
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:

So you know for future ROMs there's an app called lte on/off in the play store its free and has the ability to turn it on and off. It doesn't mention working for our gs3 but it does.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

pachi72
Old
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

try dialing *#2263#

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

This rom works on i747M Telus GS3?
The Following User Says Thank You to pachi72 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Unhived__Mind
Old
Thanks Meter 104
This rom looks really promising! Looking forward to trying it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

ragz
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Thanks eh!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
ROM:
Kernel:
Modem:
Recovery:

agriff
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachi72 View Post
try dialing *#2263#

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

This rom works on i747M Telus GS3?
It should work on Telus. You will have to flash the right modem and maybe enter the APN

oriveradel
Old
Thanks Meter 133
I installed on Telus phone, all I had to do was add telus apn LTE works fine...mudt select it from network mode

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
LG G2 D803 Koodo Network
Furnace Kernel + Madhi Rom

Nexus 7 2013
Nexus 4
Nexus 5
MOTO G

amwbt
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Ok, have a couple issues. Number one, both music players the stock and the google music player close about 5 seconds after I launch them. The second thing is when I try to access Media Hub it says wrong device I.D. Now I know how to fix this in build.prop, however would be great if it could be fixed in next update. For Media Hub to work properly and google play store recognizes the correct phone. Other than that I love the ROM.

agriff
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by amwbt View Post
Ok, have a couple issues. Number one, both music players the stock and the google music player close about 5 seconds after I launch them. The second thing is when I try to access Media Hub it says wrong device I.D. Now I know how to fix this in build.prop, however would be great if it could be fixed in next update. For Media Hub to work properly and google play store recognizes the correct phone. Other than that I love the ROM.
Thanks. I'm not having those issues. What network are you on?
The Google Music is stock from Google Play, unmodded, as you would download it. The stock music player is also unmodded, straight from the stock ROM. So, not sure what would cause that either. I purposefully left Media Hub out of the ROM. So, I am not really focused on that, but let me know what you did to the build.prop and I'll see if I can make the changes.

Tags
at&t, jelly bean 4.1.1, odexed, vldlk4