Find any combination you like, scale and project apps, widgets and system components!
PER-APP-COLOR, Paranoidandroids newest invention. Define apps in your regular hybrid panel (same that allows you to scale apps individually and choose their interface). See your phone fade into the color definition of your current app, press home or go elsewhere and it fades back. Create as many combinations you like, you can even dabble with opacity. This feature is made possible by our hybrid engine, which is unique to this rom
To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.
- CWM: YOU NEED TO FULLWIPE IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM
- CWM: Install Zip: Rom: Uploading....
- CWM: Install Zip: Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/ (latest gapps-jb and even when updating to new PA build)
- Reboot and edit your Apps Dpi & Layout under Settings/Paranoid Settings - DO NOT RESTORE YOUR OLD PROPERTIES FOR NOW
- If you want to explore the various phone modes, tap "Configuration," chose an option, wait for it to finish, then do a manual reboot
- Video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Ow-YQeex4
- pa webpage: http://www.paranoid-rom.com/
- You want to port PA? Take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27558806
- Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
- Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen
- Trebuchet Settings: margins:SMALL, show permanent searchbar:YES, Grid: 4x4, resize all widgets:YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
- Paranoid Android Wallpapers: HERE
If you appreciate this download please press the Thanks Button to show your appreciation!