[APP][31DEC] SPenBoard Switcher ★Switching keyboards depending on the S-Pen position★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

daveid

Jan 5, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Now that this is here, my comment will not be deleted because I'm not a developer.
Is it possible to do the same when multiwindow is active? The Samsung keyboard is the only one that floats, and all others are terrible in multiwindow since they block so much screen. Thanks.

sewe

Jul 20, 2010
Working great on N7105, I just extract the apk from the zip

PoorCollegeGuy

Account currently disabled
Dec 18, 2011
Columbus
twitter.com
Hello! Excellent mod :) I believe one of our awesome news writers will be writing about it.

I'll do my part though, confirmed working on the T-Mobile Galaxy Note II. I extracted and pushed APK to /system/app, didn't try flashing it...but the app works!

EpicDesire

Jun 29, 2010
That is what a lot of people and i looking for. Great work, many thanks for that!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][31DEC] SPenBoard Switcher ★Switching keyboards depending on the S-Pen position★

The application thread has been moved to here
    You are the best person in the world! Happy new year! Good work! :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Haha that's too much buddy :3

Happy new year to you and to everyone!
    Not sure if this is the isue some are having but dont forget that if an APK is put into system\apps then you may need to change the permissions to match the other files in the app dir to

rw- r-- r--

otherwise the app will not show as installed, also needs a restart to show up
    You are the best person in the world! Happy new year! Good work! :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for this. This was the mod on my 'most wanted' list, and I gave the idea to Pulser, who I am glad passed the idea onto you.

Very nice job.