FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.

285 posts
Thanks Meter: 465
 
By regulusv7, Senior Member on 1st January 2013, 12:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd January 2013, 01:15 AM |#21  
devoureddreams's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Aosp lock screen in op also works on jedix-6.1.2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
 
 
3rd January 2013, 12:43 PM |#22  
regulusv7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 465
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinezma99

Thanks again! I hope you got my $10 donation yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

I did thank you very much
The Following User Says Thank You to regulusv7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 02:00 AM |#23  
ViciousMo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Regulus,

I am still having issues with the AOSP lockscreen. I've cleaned flashed both files with no luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
4th January 2013, 04:49 PM |#24  
sgs2_1.6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Will the call recording zip work om clean rom 3.5?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
4th January 2013, 07:10 PM |#25  
raduque's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
I have no idea if the camera mod will work on a pure-stock UCALK7 rom, but I'll give it a try!

Edit: Hmm... not sure how I'm going to use this. I only have stock recovery.
Last edited by raduque; 4th January 2013 at 07:12 PM.
4th January 2013, 08:51 PM |#26  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,819
 
Donate to Me
More
Regulus, I am new within the past month to AT&T (changing from Sprint) and I definitely appreciate Scott and you taking the time to do some great work for the AT&T exclusive build and if I dont make it in time today, you will both see a donation from me no later than tomorrow. I hope you keep bringing the goodies! Great job on the 1.0 mods!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
5th January 2013, 07:08 AM |#27  
sgs2_1.6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Where do you go to hear your recorded voice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
5th January 2013, 03:46 PM |#28  
regulusv7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 465
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousMo

Regulus,

I am still having issues with the AOSP lockscreen. I've cleaned flashed both files with no luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Hmm. Are you on this ROM or 3.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Regulus, I am new within the past month to AT&T (changing from Sprint) and I definitely appreciate Scott and you taking the time to do some great work for the AT&T exclusive build and if I dont make it in time today, you will both see a donation from me no later than tomorrow. I hope you keep bringing the goodies! Great job on the 1.0 mods!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2_1.6

Where do you go to hear your recorded voice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Internal SDCard -> Sounds
5th January 2013, 11:02 PM |#29  
mutantblack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tornados City
Thanks Meter: 1,144
 
More
This is awesome. Works perfectly. Thanks a lot.
Download and flash. Can't be easier.

Edit*** After flashing CRT off, my titanium backup can't launch anymore. I uninstall it but it won't let me install back. I have error message of Out of space when I still have 8gb free space left. I don't know what to do. Any help?
Last edited by mutantblack; 5th January 2013 at 11:35 PM.
6th January 2013, 08:53 PM |#30  
regulusv7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 465
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantblack

This is awesome. Works perfectly. Thanks a lot.
Download and flash. Can't be easier.

Edit*** After flashing CRT off, my titanium backup can't launch anymore. I uninstall it but it won't let me install back. I have error message of Out of space when I still have 8gb free space left. I don't know what to do. Any help?

Interesting, I use titanium backup and it works just fine.Try clearing app data and see if that works.
7th January 2013, 01:35 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Is there a 15/23 Toggle mod working for this rom?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes