Post Reply

[Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.

25th January 2013, 11:48 PM   |  #71  
strikeIII's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL.
Thanks Meter: 72
 
756 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2005
More
Re: [Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by regulusv7

Here you go, Let me know if anything is not working

Nice! I will try them out shortly.

EDIT: that all work. So far so good. Let's see how long the CRT mod works before it only works intermittently. Thanks again!

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Now I just gotta find color mods for the AOSP lock screen. Does anyone know of any? Mainly an ICS blue version.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Last edited by strikeIII; 25th January 2013 at 11:43 PM.
26th January 2013, 12:24 AM   |  #72  
regulusv7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 465
 
285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeIII

Nice! I will try them out shortly.

EDIT: that all work. So far so good. Let's see how long the CRT mod works before it only works intermittently. Thanks again!

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Now I just gotta find color mods for the AOSP lock screen. Does anyone know of any? Mainly an ICS blue version.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.

Does the one in my other thread work?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2059567
The Following User Says Thank You to regulusv7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2013, 01:47 AM   |  #73  
strikeIII's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL.
Thanks Meter: 72
 
756 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2005
More
Re: [Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by regulusv7

Does the one in my other thread work?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2059567

I'll try it out Thanks!


Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeIII

I'll try it out Thanks!


Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.

Nice, looks good. Any possibility of making the lock, animation and icons blue too? Oh, and the alarm icon as well?

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.
26th January 2013, 09:54 PM   |  #74  
Zorachus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lombard, IL.
Thanks Meter: 260
 
2,314 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Re: [Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by regulusv7

Here you go, Let me know if anything is not working

Just tried the first two zips in recovery. Did nothing still Touchwiz water lock screen

Oops McFly didn't, see lock screen option to enable AOSP sorry. Works perfectly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
Last edited by Zorachus; 26th January 2013 at 09:57 PM.
28th January 2013, 03:41 AM   |  #75  
mutantblack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tornados City
Thanks Meter: 859
 
2,647 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
AOSP lock screen works great. Wish I can customize and add shortcuts like 4.2.1 has but this is plenty good.
30th January 2013, 12:01 AM   |  #76  
geek wana-b's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
304 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: [Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.
Does anyone know where about the call recording audio files are saved?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
30th January 2013, 08:42 AM   |  #77  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek wana-b

Does anyone know where about the call recording audio files are saved?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Should be in the /Sounds folder...
The Following User Says Thank You to ukic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 03:58 PM   |  #78  
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 24
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.
Confirmed working on version 1.2 as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
22nd February 2013, 05:19 PM   |  #79  
NMonster69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apopka, FL.
Thanks Meter: 69
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Does the camera mod for Cleamrom SE 1.0 work on 1.2?
27th February 2013, 05:36 AM   |  #80  
mutantblack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tornados City
Thanks Meter: 859
 
2,647 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
I just flashed the Call Recording, 1% battery mod on CR 1.5 and it's working fantastic. Time to update the OP?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note II Themes and Apps by ThreadRank