Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[12/13/14][SCRIPT][TOOL]thread priority boost script beta test

OP hoholee12

1st January 2013, 06:58 PM   |  #11  
cnkhanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 140
 
707 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Sound great!
Please make the instruction more clearly if you have time

EDIT: I'm stuck on boot logo after installing Lazerdroid&Engine package. Doesnt matter if via CWM or manually. I'm on CM9.1
Last edited by cnkhanh; 1st January 2013 at 07:35 PM.
1st January 2013, 07:39 PM   |  #12  
Famzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 122
 
317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkhanh

Sound great!
Please make the instruction more clearly if you have time

EDIT: I'm stuck on boot logo after installing Lazerdroid&Engine package. Doesnt matter if via CWM or manually. I'm on CM9.1

You can extract and copy and paste manually
The Following User Says Thank You to Famzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2013, 03:24 AM   |  #13  
cnkhanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 140
 
707 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famzz

You can extract and copy and paste manually

I tried it that way, still not boot

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda app-developers app
2nd January 2013, 04:14 AM   |  #14  
hoholee12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag pew pew pew
Thanks Meter: 2,502
 
2,151 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkhanh

I tried it that way, still not boot

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda app-developers app

I will upload a fix soon

Please, just call me 'Lag Doctor'.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hoholee12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2013, 11:46 AM   |  #15  
pbecks1963's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zutphen
Thanks Meter: 86
 
639 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Flashed the zip. All is well.

antutu score (engine8 only): 3303
antutu score (lazeroid 2.7 + engine8): 4480 (sd card write is slow as hell due to my movinand) database IO = 360 (has been better on other versions off lazeroid/vm lagtuner.

my setup: SGS 1 with slow nand, liveoc 120, ondemand, deep idle on, no big mem, 512 mb sd card read ahead, SAI on, BLN on

Still a GREAT tweak/script for my SGS.

Thnx LENAROX !

PS: [Question] What's your opinion on "SD card read ahead in semaphore" ? Mine is 512kb because i read that that more causes more lag...
Last edited by pbecks1963; 2nd January 2013 at 12:50 PM.
2nd January 2013, 01:52 PM   |  #16  
hoholee12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag pew pew pew
Thanks Meter: 2,502
 
2,151 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbecks1963

Flashed the zip. All is well.

antutu score (engine8 only): 3303
antutu score (lazeroid 2.7 + engine8): 4480 (sd card write is slow as hell due to my movinand) database IO = 360 (has been better on other versions off lazeroid/vm lagtuner.

my setup: SGS 1 with slow nand, liveoc 120, ondemand, deep idle on, no big mem, 512 mb sd card read ahead, SAI on, BLN on

Still a GREAT tweak/script for my SGS.

Thnx LENAROX !

PS: [Question] What's your opinion on "SD card read ahead in semaphore" ? Mine is 512kb because i read that that more causes more lag...

Hmm.. Ill take a look about the sdcard read ahead tweaks.
If you want to disable that read ahead tweak(lazerdroid script)
you should erase all the 'tune your settings here' lines. It will permanently disable every sdcard tweak the script has.

btw, my antutu score is much worse than yours
but who cares, the games are smoooooth


Please, just call me 'Lag Doctor'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoholee12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2013, 03:19 PM   |  #17  
archzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Valmiera
Thanks Meter: 33
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I was wondering - do these tweaks work and have any effect on other phones? For example sgs2.
2nd January 2013, 05:27 PM   |  #18  
PwNeGeR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
321 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by archzz

I was wondering - do these tweaks work and have any effect on other phones? For example sgs2.

For all Android phones\tablets\PCs with Linux
3rd January 2013, 07:17 AM   |  #19  
hoholee12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag pew pew pew
Thanks Meter: 2,502
 
2,151 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
MPEngine9 development has been finished. The current changes from the previous version are:
-removed minfree calculator(they dont work in some roms) replaced with MFKx2 multiplier.
-changed all the tweaks to non specified applet directory(includes lazerdroid)(a new fix for everything)
-alot stronger, best cache cleaner.
-theres more but i cant remember...
It still doesnt change the fact that i will release them in sunday.(if lucky i might be able to upload sooner than that)
thank you

Please, just call me 'Lag Doctor'.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hoholee12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2013, 09:18 AM   |  #20  
Nemivsek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Need help. When i install CWM_LazerDroid_2_7_MPEngine8_package.zip in recovery mode and i go then to system/etc/init.d/____ i dont have any new file.
There it must be system/etc/init.d/2LazerDroid2_7. Why i dont have this file?
Last edited by Nemivsek; 3rd January 2013 at 09:21 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boost, i like trains, priority, script, thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes